VillaGoMarching

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

Spurs fan arrested for throwing a banana skin at Aubameyang

Should be named and shamed plus banned for life

Idiot is lucky he wasn't shot.

Relaterad bild

Alarming rate of fruit and veg attacks in English football atm. 

Edited by sne

• 1 month later...
51 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

So one of the biggest divers in world football is out until March, whilst I don't wish injury on him, it did make me laugh, Levy's genius transfer policy will now come to bite them and they will struggle massively in Kane's absence.

Pity they didnt sell Llorente before this weekend. 6 months left on his contract so can imagine Levy cashing in

Kane and Son out for a while means that their champions league place is at peril for their move to the new stadium.   It could be messy if they miss out on that money pot.  Shame!

More good news for Spurs as it turns out Serge Aurier missed the Manure game because he was arrested for assaulting his GF.

He was released so might turn out to be nothing, still not great for him or them (or the gf)

Edited by sne

24 minutes ago, sne said:

More good news for Spurs as it turns out Serge Aurier missed the Mabure game because he was arrested for assaulting his GF.

He was released so might turn out to be nothing, still not great for him or them (or the gf)

Wouldnt be the first time he has caused trouble. Guy is a piece of shit

He won 4 out of 10 against the other big 5 last season, coming 3rd in their mini-league behind the 2 Manchesters.

I don't see why they can't bring Llorente in to play with his back to goal and have Eriksen and Alli playing even more attack minded.  They'll suffer though.  Last season when Kane was out, it was Son who stepped up his performances.

20 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

So one of the biggest divers in world football is out until March, whilst I don't wish injury on him, it did make me laugh, Levy's genius transfer policy will now come to bite them and they will struggle massively in Kane's absence.

One of the biggest divers in World football? Really?! :D 

3 hours ago, BOF said:

He won 4 out of 10 against the other big 5 last season, coming 3rd in their mini-league behind the 2 Manchesters.

I don't see why they can't bring Llorente in to play with his back to goal and have Eriksen and Alli playing even more attack minded.  They'll suffer though.  Last season when Kane was out, it was Son who stepped up his performances.

BOF, did you know this was the 650,000th post in the Other Football forum?

For today only you can be known as King BOF

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

BOF, did you know this was the 650,000th post in the Other Football forum?

For today only you can be known as King BOF

I may not relinquish that title.

• Like 1

Alli looks like he might be out for a few games now with injury. Spurs running out of players

after all ridiculous hype in recent seasons, Daniel Levy really has played a blinder this season in how not to run a top football club

43 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Alli looks like he might be out for a few games now with injury. Spurs running out of players

after all ridiculous hype in recent seasons, Daniel Levy really has played a blinder this season in how not to run a top football club

They could be in a lot of trouble paying for this stadium even if Pocc stays.

City and Liverpool are going to be taking up a UCL spot each this season and you'd think at least next 2 or 3. Can they beat two of Chelsea, Arsenal and Man U?

11 hours ago, Zatman said:

I can understand his reluctance to blow £50m+ on players when there's an (over budget) stadium to pay for but he could have got 2 or 3 loans in to bolster the squad.

8 hours ago, KMitch said:

Alli and Kane out until March...  Ouch...  I always love to laugh at Spurs, but this season is causing me to almost feel sorry for them...  Almost.

Alli, Moura, Sissoko, Wanyama, Kane injured. Dembele gone, Son away on international duty and Dier just getting back :crylaugh: 

Â