VillaGoMarching

When things don't go well they tend to react very very badly. That Alli tackle was terrible, has no place in football. He has anger issues and needs to get it sorted out otherwise he will end someone's career with another tackle like that. Eric Dier also has it in him to make tackles like that.

I think if any club I'm most envious of Spurs and how they've been run over the period we've been run into the ground.

They may suffer next season playing at Wembley but the new stadium will transform them as a club.

Set backs like last night are just bumps in the road.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

I think if any club I'm most envious of Spurs and how they've been run over the period we've been run into the ground.

They may suffer next season playing at Wembley but the new stadium will transform them as a club.

Set backs like last night are just bumps in the road.

It certainly feels like an eternity since we were considered close rivals. 

We seem to have moved in completely different directions. Just goes to show what could have been had the right decisions been made.

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

Dier must be the worst hardman in football. He looks like the type of guy who acts all tough but if go near him, he will call the police and sue you

I don't rate him. He can't play. They have been a disgrace to English football in Europe this season.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PaulC said:

I don't rate him. He can't play. They have been a disgrace to English football in Europe this season.

Dier was great last season but he's been really poor this year, seems to make a major mistake every game whether at centre half or DM.

I read an interview with Bentley the other day....turns out Spurs offered half of what we did as a weekly wage but he was desperate to go back to London.

Think he'd have done well here under MON but I doubt we'd have signed Milner aswell that summer and doubt he'd have made as much impact as Milner here.

19 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I'm not envious of their new stadium. It's big, but they've lost all the character and uniqueness of WHL.

Yet another soulless bowl. 

This

I hope we never move. 

2 hours ago, Xela said:

This

I hope we never move. 

Me too. 

I understand the benefits of it, I understand why spurs ahve done it and how it will benefit them. 

But I'd still HATE for us to leave Villa Park. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

It's right next door so technically you could say they are.

Yeah but I mean modify what they have so it feels like the same stadium. I suppose WHL isn't in any way pretty as it is. The brick portions of our stadium are so special.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Â