VillaGoMarching

42 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

So... Just like last season? And the season before that.

Well whatever. Don't really study his form too much but I just remember him having a bit of a drought. I'm assuming by your reply it's been the same the last couple of seasons. They need a midfielder who will bang a few in consistently.

It has been rumoured  that  Theresa May will be speaking with Pochettino with regards to Brexit negotiations.

Afterall, he has successfully managed to help Spurs get out of Europe in the space of 2 months.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Kane is in form now, but he wasn't at the start of the season. He went a few games without scoring a goal.

think he has never scored a career goal in August but he has 5 in 7 games in league this season

• 1 month later...
36 minutes ago, Xela said:

He's a very good player but I can't stand Dele Alli.

It is his face. I just want to punch it. 

I also wonder how 'good' he actually is. In terms of quality the premier league really isn't all that is cracked up to be and he has been largely abysmal at international level. It would be interesting to see how he'd do at a big club on a bigger stage, that would give us a better barometer. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

1 hour ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I also wonder how 'good' he actually is. In terms of quality the premier league really isn't all that is cracked up to be and he has been largely abysmal at international level. It would be interesting to see how he'd do at a big club on a bigger stage, that would give us a better barometer. 

That's a bit harsh he's only 20. I think he's a real talent. Ross Barkley was massively over-hyped but not this kid.

2 hours ago, Rodders said:

Spurs to finally stop the buggers winning would be great for the title race. 

I hope Chelsea hammer them and stroll to title, I dont want any title race if Liverpool is involved

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Kane's league goalscoring record over the last two years must be ridiculous? Has anyone actually outscored him considering Costa took last season off.

Aguero probably has topscorer 2 seasons ago and 2nd topscorer last year

13 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

He's 20 years old and played 15 times for England under 3 different managers. 

But I suppose he's English and plays well in the Premier League so God forbid he's praised. 

10 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Kane's league goalscoring record over the last two years must be ridiculous? Has anyone actually outscored him considering Costa took last season off.

Yes its just a shame he didn't turn up in the euros

• 1 month later...

They can't play at Wembley can they...not good news considering they'll be playing their league games there next season.

I reckon a West Ham type season and them to be miles off the top 4.

Dele Ali aswell with a disgusting tackle, one of the worst I've seen in years.

It's madness to play at Wembley. I understand that wherever you play outside of WHL you'll be forfitting home games really, but playing at Wembley mea a you're just giving the opposition an iconic stadium to play in and they'll be well up for it. Not surprised at all that English clubs records there are awful. 

Alli tackle was a shocker. Even worse when you consider what caused him to do it, so there was probably intent I  there as well. Very dangerous. 

Â