VillaGoMarching

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

last 20 minutes vs Chelsea has crushed them, absolute lost any bottle they had that night

probably more to do with your best two players of the season being out and your cb potentially regressing (who knows if just couple bad games or not atm) than "the last 20 mins crushed them"

Pretty much been same for all top teams this year

Edited by gharperr

Biggest bottlejobs I've ever seen in the history of football.

Honestly how can they finish below Arsenal AGAIN, how can they lose 5-1 to a relegated team who went down to 10 men at 2-1. 

Spurs very much with a lol narrative these last few weeks. 

• Like 2

I think it's a bit harsh, having been the only team to push Leicester (it's just started to sink in that they've won it!) closeish it's not surprising that they've fallen flat these last few games.  It's a bit like the team that finishes 3rd in the Championship coming up short in the playoffs because they've invested more in the closing months.  To do what they've done is a fantastic effort IMO.  I think they will struggle a bit to compete next year with the Champions League to play as well, as will Leicester.

29 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I think it's a bit harsh, having been the only team to push Leicester (it's just started to sink in that they've won it!) closeish it's not surprising that they've fallen flat these last few games.  It's a bit like the team that finishes 3rd in the Championship coming up short in the playoffs because they've invested more in the closing months.  To do what they've done is a fantastic effort IMO.  I think they will struggle a bit to compete next year with the Champions League to play as well, as will Leicester.

Got fewer points this season than they did when finishing 5th under Harry. 

3 hours ago, osmark86 said:

5-1 against a relegated Newcastle is just abysmal.

Who hAd 10 men, Newcastle fans must be fuming they didn't do that last week haha

but delighted spurs got humiliated again

Â