VillaGoMarching

They have had a great season and pushed Leicester all the way. 

If they had started the season a little better they would be champions now but they should still be very pleased with this season. 

It's the Arsenal fans who will be kicking themselves IMO. Arsenal have no excuses left. 

31 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

They have had a great season and pushed Leicester all the way. 

If they had started the season a little better they would be champions now but they should still be very pleased with this season. 

It's the Arsenal fans who will be kicking themselves IMO. Arsenal have no excuses left. 

What would happen if Arsenal overtake them in the league. Its more likely to happen than it was spurs overtaking Leicester

Edited by PaulC

59 minutes ago, KHV said:

Spurs will be a real contender for the next few years, especially when thay have the new stadium

They wont be near city, united and chelsea in my opinion. They might overtake arsenal. But i expect these 3 clubs to spend huge amounts of cash in the summer. Money talks these days not status unfortunately

8 hours ago, PaulC said:

What would happen if Arsenal overtake them in the league. Its more likely to happen than it was spurs overtaking Leicester

Well now the title is decided the last two matches are dead rubbers.

I think Leicester winning the league will be most galling for fans of teams like Arsenal and Liverpool who have always told themselves they don't spend enough money to win the league. 

For Spurs this is a great season, even if they end up 3rd from here. 

I think it's also doubly galling for teams like Arsenal and Liverpool who probably say to themselves during other seasons "if it wasn't for those other big teams, we'd win the league".  Yeah, nope ...

53 minutes ago, BOF said:

I think it's also doubly galling for teams like Arsenal and Liverpool who probably say to themselves during other seasons "if it wasn't for those other big teams, we'd win the league".  Yeah, nope ...

but sure its always their year ;)

i think arsenal will will get second spot now. spurs have lost their heads but i think next season is their biggest season in a long time. if spurs fail next season to mount a serious challenge for the title and even fail with a top four that will be a big blow. its time to step up now and stop being the show dogs that they normally are. its a great club and a very big club at that, they could be a huge club very quickly but they have got to have the fight which they lack.

4 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

i think arsenal will will get second spot now. spurs have lost their heads but i think next season is their biggest season in a long time. if spurs fail next season to mount a serious challenge for the title and even fail with a top four that will be a big blow. its time to step up now and stop being the show dogs that they normally are. its a great club and a very big club at that, they could be a huge club very quickly but they have got to have the fight which they lack.

It also bodes well for Newcastle at home to a downtrodden Spurs on the final day.

19 hours ago, LondonLax said:

I think Leicester winning the league will be most galling for fans of teams like Arsenal and Liverpool who have always told themselves they don't spend enough money to win the league. 

oh no you can guarantee both clubs will be fighting for 2nd, and in typical north London fashion, both sides will lose both games.

7 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Arsenal play City who are not guaranteed 4th spot yet

On 03/05/2016 at 22:05, LondonLax said:

If they finish below Arsenal I dont think the spurs players and fans will see it as a great season. 

7 hours ago, PaulC said:

If they finish below Arsenal I dont think the spurs players and fans will see it as a great season. 

I think both will win next weekend especially if Sunderland get a result midweek

Yeah I think that's been known for a while. 

The annual NFL games at Wembley is being expanded and played at WHL as well.

I didn't know they were planning on giving it their own pitch though!

Â