VillaGoMarching

52 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

If Levy was savvy 100 million and Greenwood would be a great deal for Spurs.

More likely Martial and Lingard would be offered to them. Greenwood will be starting 40 odd games for Man. United next season.

I wouldn't be surprised if this just one big ploy, Spurs know that they don't have much to spend so are making out that Kane will leave them before there's a turn around and he announces he's staying, and then they can make a big deal about it being the biggest signing they could have made.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Phil Silvers said:

would be brilliant if it all started falling apart around little sh1t Levy and they stuck in their super stadium getting more and more broke, with no euro income, just lovely

Yes, if they don't re-invest the Kane money wisely it could unravel quickly. 

Look at us after selling our big players and buying a load of tosh. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LondonLax said:

They won’t sell. 

They probably cant sell him either, the cost would be too much for most teams that would want him. United is probably the only realistic option and its probably not really that tempting for Kane as he wont win big trophies there

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

They probably cant sell him either, the cost would be too much for most teams that would want him. United is probably the only realistic option and its probably not really that tempting for Kane as he wont win big trophies there

As much as I absolutely hate to admit it, they are improving under Solskjaer. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

He’s contracted until 20204 , he’ll be crocked 20235 year old by then 😂

😁

Edited by rjw63
Can't count 🙄

He may say he wants to leave, doesn't mean he will. Probably only about half a dozen clubs who could afford to buy him and not all will be interested. 

I am fairly confident he will be still at Spurs in September. And depending on the following season he may sign a new contract or try again next year when he has only 2 years left.

Â