Tickets

slowandlow

First post, so hey up guys hope everyone is well....

Was hoping someone could give me some information on whether they have ever used a Company called "Hot Football Tickets" and if they are a legitimate Company? 

The reason being, my girlfriend ordered 2 tickets from the above site for my birthday (supposedly for the Villa end) however whilst I was on holiday, she was told no tickets were available in the away section therefore got them with the gooners instead  :ph34r: !

We are travelling from Wakefield tomorrow morning by train, however the tickets still haven't arrived, though after various emails to and fro with them they apparently are on the way! 

Also the Company mentioned something about the tickets being scanned and need to be returned?! Anyone clarify this? 

• Like 1

Was hoping someone could give me some information on whether they have ever used a Company called "Hot Football Tickets" and if they are a legitimate Company? 

The company will have bought home seats at the grounds on their web site. They will never have had any seats in the away end for sale.

The away tickets will have been allocated to Villa and only Villa, Ticketmaster and Viagogo can sell tickets for VIlla.

Thanks for the reply Limpid, appreciated. Looks like next time I am struggling for a ticket I will try one of the Companies you have mentioned.... 

The tickets have not arrived today and looks like we won't be going after all... Girlfriend has paid £185 for the two tickets and £40 for the train fare and unless they miraculously arrive before 8.30am tomorrow I will be spending 12 hours SHOPPING in London! Gutted is an under statement.

No worries mate, sh*t happens I suppose, she originally booked for away tickets which I told her to do (for my birthday last week) but I was in Magaluf and she got a call from Hotfootballtickets stating they only had home tickets available (as mentioned, probably the only ones they ever had in the first place!) anyway she decided to go for it rather than miss out (she doesn't really get the fact that you need to be with the Villa crowd, bless ;) )

Anyway, they were £65 each but then they whacked a 40 odd pound handling fee or something on so as if that's not bad enough, we have been chasing them the last couple of days and were promised they would be here but no sign.

You could say its been a bit of a disaster ha (if I don't laugh I will cry!!?) :crylaugh:

Yeah pal I will be doing, I have already had several email conversations and verbal discussions, just hope she gets refunded even if they do turn up tomorrow because there is no way they will arrive before our train departs. I've checked later trains but they cost around £190 each and I don't fancy driving into London to be honest so looks like its a bit retail therapy and try find a pub in London that may have it on... Not sure whether to just chance my arm and go to the stadium to see if anyone is selling any or at least sample a bit of the pre match atmosphere in the away pub (which is the Drayton judging by this thread)

Hadn't thought of the trading standards though, definitely worth a shot, cheers.

First post, so hey up guys hope everyone is well....

The reason being, my girlfriend ordered 2 tickets from the above site for my birthday (supposedly for the Villa end) however whilst I was on holiday, she was told no tickets were available in the away section therefore got them with the gooners instead  :ph34r: !

We are travelling from Wakefield tomorrow morning by train, however the tickets still haven't arrived, though after various emails to and fro with them they apparently are on the way! 

Also the Company mentioned something about the tickets being scanned and need to be returned?! Anyone clarify this? 

Looks like they could be season tickets which need to be returned. Having read your other posts it is a shame that the tickets have not turned up. You never know, you may get a call when you are in London. If not and you do arrive home and they are season tickets, do not return them until you have received your money back. I think you may get better protection if paid with a credit card. Check this with your card provider (if applicable).

Thanks South, looks like you may be right with that, would make sense if they want them returned. No joy this morning and on the train down to London now - still clinging on to the hope that they have them to collect from the stadium but highly unlikely! Girlfriend did pay on Credit Card so that's a slight positive I suppose.

Â