Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

I personally will miss anti-Apple guy. Though I appreciate Stevo's life just got a whole lot more pleasurable :)

Oh, you have no idea.

The Anti-Apple stuff is one of a list of things that piss me off about him, and it's near the bottom.

He's a throughly disgusting human being.

He stinks, he farts, he picks his nose and eats it whilst your having a conversation with him and looking right at him, he has some sort of sinus problem so constantly "sniffs" big wet throaty snorting sniffs that make me gag, he has those glasses that go dark in the sunlight that make you look like a paedophile, he looks like a paedophile regardless, his wife looks like the princess out of shrek (not when she's fit), his kids look like he found them in a lost property bin, he has a stereotypically nasally nerd voice, he's a know it all (think the IT guy in the Office), he repeats people's jokes right after they tell them and still expects people to laugh, and he supports Ipswich.

Farewell Anti-Apple guy, you Repulsive Bastard.

He's a throughly disgusting human being.

He stinks, he farts, he picks his nose and eats it whilst your having a conversation with him and looking right at him, he has some sort of sinus problem so constantly "sniffs" big wet throaty snorting sniffs that make me gag, he has those glasses that go dark in the sunlight that make you look like a paedophile, he looks like a paedophile regardless, his wife looks like the princess out of shrek (not when she's fit), his kids look like he found them in a lost property bin, he has a stereotypically nasally nerd voice, he's a know it all (think the IT guy in the Office), he repeats people's jokes right after they tell them and still expects people to laugh, and he supports Ipswich.

The Small things hey :lol:

The fact that all of the recent attacks on embassies American, German, British.......are starting to make me angry as well as think about politics and religion.... *things I always try to avoid!!!*

People on VT who never post anything about Aston Villa, even on match days...why the poop are you on this forum :x

to keep up-to-date with Villa news and views.

You don't have to post on the villa forum to use Villa Talk.

I find the Off Topic section infinitely more pleasant and sociable. I rarely post in the Villa section, but do go in there on occassion to keep abreast of Villa news and 'gossip'.

People on VT who never post anything about Aston Villa, even on match days...why the poop are you on this forum :x

to keep up-to-date with Villa news and views.

You don't have to post on the villa forum to use Villa Talk.

I find the Off Topic section infinitely more pleasant and sociable. I rarely post in the Villa section, but do go in there on occassion to keep abreast of Villa news and 'gossip'.

This.

Too many hyperactive children in the main forum.

Â