Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Having no internet at home since Monday. It's like someone has chopped my arms off. It's horrible.

Or rather, you've still got an arm but nothing to use it for...

hfZqbZtT6E.gif.jpg

Anti-Apple guy in my office today.

I'm timing him. 11 minutes and counting he's been lecturing the office (all of whom are ignoring him obviously) about how his S3 is already better than the new iPhone.

Again, he's right. But no-one cares.

I'm timing him. 11 minutes and counting he's been lecturing the office (all of whom are ignoring him obviously) about how his S3 is already better than the new iPhone.

Not enough to time him then......?

(only joking, I have got the reverse going on here and i really don't care either, I work for a mobile network so it's goes with the territory. It always happens. I have direct access to the Stock also and I can see whats selling but I will keep that to myself :-))

Really gald I'm not a fanboy of any these,

I got a blackberry for the keyboard, New htc One s Arriving today, because I want some Apps. And Will be getting a New Apple Macbook next week because its a great piece of kit.

I say mix and match when its comes to technology, diversify.

Not enough to time him then......?

Haha. I care about him lecturing us.

I just don't care about what he is lecturing

;)

I don't know how people can even care about this shit.

I don't know how people can even care about this shit.

But........

I would rather a 10 billion people arguing about things that exist than 1 person receiving anymore oxygen to talk about their particular god and why he is the best this week. At least these things exist and are not complete made up. When compared to the religious arguments the Apple / Samsung / football teams / political rows actually look quite intelligent IMO. In the end, does anyone die, nope not really.

But........

No. It's gibberish.

I thought it was quite clear. Why argue about religion when there is nothing to argue about ?

Anything 'deconstructed'.

No, Mr Chef, I don't want deconstructed tiramisu. I want standard tiramisu with a nice cup of espresso. Stop **** about with tiramisu. It works.

:oops: gibberish..........nah.

Â