Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Why is it tat people on buses put their bag on the seat next to the window and sit on the other seat ? They do this so people don't sit by them, even when an old person gets on the bus.

I target these people every day and take great enjoyment in in telling them to "move that" but it's such a strange thing to do IMO.

Is it they are so special they need 2 seats ?

Why is it tat people on buses put their bag on the seat next to the window and sit on the other seat ? They do this so people don't sit by them, even when an old person gets on the bus.

I target these people every day and take great enjoyment in in telling them to "move that" but it's such a strange thing to do IMO.

Actually no. I use Canterbury Park and Ride to get to court. I put all my papers and stuff on the seat next to me so as not to have it sliding around the bus.

I would however move for an old person - but don't **** with my documents.

Actually no. I use Canterbury Park and Ride to get to court. I put all my papers and stuff on the seat next to me so as not to have it sliding around the bus.

I would however move for an old person - but don't **** with my documents.

I can understand that if they are important docs and stuff but your normal everyday "my bags important, it's got my sandwiches in" fukfaces can go die IMO.

The people who use public transport in Holland are mental anyway, they all fight to get on the bus just in case there is no seat. 30 people waiting, bus has 50 odd seats (bendy bus) or when they crowd the train doors so you can't get off (I solved that by walking straight ahead no matter what is in the way.

SECRET **** SANTA

what is wrong with people

just had to sit down and endure an hour of absolute bull shit

the lads that I work with are off so I was sat in there on my own surrounded by a bunch of **** idiots pretending that they dont know who has bought for each other....WHY **** LIE, I sit there everyday and half of you have told whoever has got you what to buy **** ridiculous

oohhh look at this its some **** smelly pink stuff

oohhh look at this its some **** sparkly purse

oohhh look at this its some **** pink shampoo

etc etc etc

I'll just sit there and not say anything, that doesnt make me grumpy it means that I have no interest in your **** pampering sessions

and the reason that I refused to buy anything for any one is that its a complete waste of time and I know that my present will be 4 cans of carlsberg...its **** CHRISTMAS I have 2 crates of stella and a crate of strongbow 2 bottles of jagermeister and a bottle of vodka I DONT EVEN LIKE CARSLBERG

but no because I would prefer to save £5 and not buy some bint a bottle of shampoo I'm a bastard

AND THIS ONE REALLY **** ANNOYS ME

the limit is supposed to be £5/£10 so why the hell are people going out and spending £35?????? if I was to partake in this ridiculous game then your £35 present would make my £5 present look pretty **** pathetic

SECRET **** SANTA

what is wrong with people

just had to sit down and endure an hour of absolute bull shit

the lads that I work with are off so I was sat in there on my own surrounded by a bunch of **** idiots pretending that they dont know who has bought for each other....WHY **** LIE, I sit there everyday and half of you have told whoever has got you what to buy **** ridiculous

oohhh look at this its some **** smelly pink stuff

oohhh look at this its some **** sparkly purse

oohhh look at this its some **** pink shampoo

etc etc etc

I'll just sit there and not say anything, that doesnt make me grumpy it means that I have no interest in your **** pampering sessions

and the reason that I refused to buy anything for any one is that its a complete waste of time and I know that my present will be 4 cans of carlsberg...its **** CHRISTMAS I have 2 crates of stella and a crate of strongbow 2 bottles of jagermeister and a bottle of vodka I DONT EVEN LIKE CARSLBERG

but no because I would prefer to save £5 and not buy some bint a bottle of shampoo I'm a bastard

AND THIS ONE REALLY **** ANNOYS ME

the limit is supposed to be £5/£10 so why the hell are people going out and spending £35?????? if I was to partake in this ridiculous game then your £35 present would make my £5 present look pretty **** pathetic

You need to bang that bird quick....before you explode! :lol:

I smell bullshit Eames; there's no way you're important enough to be carrying documents (aside from an application for the sex offender's register, maybe). :)

I was, but I left them on the bus so you'll have to re-send me your application I'm afraid

fighting0050.gif

EDIT. Fixed.

oh yeah and this **** annoys me as well

ive been asking one of my mates for **** weeks what I can get her son for xmas and she keeps saying 'I dunno, I dunno, I dunno'

suddenly yesterday she sends me an email and asks me to get some **** V-tech cars lap top thing for £20 someone at work gave me a 20% voucher so that wasn't that bad. Do you think they had it in stock???? did they ****.

ended up going to the entertainer and spending £25, if I got it on amazon a month ago I could have got it for £15

If someone asks you what to buy TELL THEM for christs sake

If someone asks me and I dont know the answer is simple 'get me some waterstones vouchers'

I smell bullshit Eames; there's no way you're important enough to be carrying documents (aside from an application for the sex offender's register, maybe). :)
owned.gif

Not particularly, see if I was you my retort would have been:

I was, but I left them on the bus so you'll have to re-send me your application I'm afraid

owned.gif

Not particularly, see if I was you my retort would have been:

EDIT. Fixed.

Hold on Hold on, that's just registered (and not the register in question above).

A park and ride in Canterbury, are you sure ?

:shock:

Is the traffic like Shanghai on a bad day then ? I have a visions of it been like Bladerunner Los Angeles now.

You sure it's not the Ring and Ride for the old people and those "Special" papers are just coupons out of the local paper. (50% off Varicose veins re-routing and the like ?)

:D

Hold on Hold on, that's just registered (and not the register in question above).

A park and ride in Canterbury, are you sure ?

:shock:

Is the traffic like Shanghai on a bad day then ? I have a visions of it been like Bladerunner Los Angeles now.

You sure it's not the Ring and Ride for the old people and those "Special" papers are just coupons out of the local paper. (50% off Varicose veins re-routing and the like ?)

:D

You can have some too..... little ****....

fighting0050.gif

There are actually 2 sites for Park and Ride, and Mrs E can testify Canterbury IS like Shanghai today.

Going for a job interview to then be told you weren't successful but the old chestnut "We cannot give you any feedback now"

Surely you must have feedback there and then as you've made the decision there and then therefore the reason(s) for rejecting me should be fresh in your mind. :rant::angry:

Going for a job interview to then be told you weren't successful but the old chestnut "We cannot give you any feedback now"

Surely you must have feedback there and then as you've made the decision there and then therefore the reason(s) for rejecting me should be fresh in your mind. :rant::angry:

Should we not have a "I want a job in Industry X and I live near Y "thread.

Mate of a mate knows a go who needs a guy to do Z.

Just a thought, we have loads of VT people who all know a lot of people and 6 degrees of separation and all that.

+ it would be nice to see when people land a nice job, even better if VT helped.

Should we not have a "I want a job in Industry X and I live near Y "thread.

Mate of a mate knows a go who needs a guy to do Z.

Just a thought, we have loads of VT people who all know a lot of people and 6 degrees of separation and all that.

+ it would be nice to see when people land a nice job, even better if VT helped.

Is that not Linkedin?

I suppose so but we have all sorts of threads (relationship advice, break ups, depression, etc). They could all call Samaritans but the cosy VT club is sometimes better for things. Dunno, typing a lot of bolox today. (But in a nice way).

VT has helped me with loads of problems over the years + need someone (everyone in the thread in reality) to check your CV and tell you it's utter bolox mate but then help you in fixing VT is the place.

Could be worse mate, at least you know you weren't successful. I've had 15 interviews in the last six months and I would say at least a third of them I've never even received an answer. Recruitment consultants are the scum of the earth - as soon as you're no longer of interest to them, they won't return your call.

Â