Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Someone at work paperclips everything the "wrong" way, with the big side facing you instead of the small part, does my nut in.

I have some clown who does that with staples!

arrrgh

I have some clown who doodles on every **** piece of paper he finds...even official ones :bang:

Someone at work paperclips everything the "wrong" way, with the big side facing you instead of the small part, does my nut in.

I have some clown who does that with staples!

arrrgh

I have some clown who doodles on every **** piece of paper he finds...even official ones :bang:

RM-sig.gif

Old people in cars!!!!!! Nearly got involved in a plile up on the M42 where all the cars slammed on brakes in fast lane. turned out there was a little old lady peeking over the top of her sterring wheel driving her car at 40 in the fast lane!!!

Old people in cars!!!!!! Nearly got involved in a plile up on the M42 where all the cars slammed on brakes in fast lane. turned out there was a little old lady peeking over the top of her sterring wheel driving her car at 40 in the fast lane!!!

People who call the inside lane of the motorway the "fast" lane.

People who fail to move to the left on motorways (although now I own a black 4x4 this has become less of an annoyance as people do get out of the way more)

People who fail to move to the left on motorways (although now I own a black 4x4 this has become less of an annoyance as people do get out of the way more)

Gangsta!!!

Gangsta!!!

Nope, just a farmer. :)

Gangsta!!!

Farma......

yeo%20valley%20rappers.jpg

Waiting for the 'traditional' email from the management saying we can leave early today... COME ON HURRY UP!!!

So you get tomorrow off as well?

Me too, i shall crack a cold one at lunchtime just for you!

Yup, tomorrow off. Today is officially a full day but history dictates we get an email about lunch time thanking us for our hard work over the past 12 months and welcoming us to leave and start the holidays a little early :D

Gangsta!!!

"They see me rollin', they hatin"

Gangsta!!!

"They see me rollin', they hatin"

In my wax coat and boots

I’m proper farmer Giles

Now look

You urban folk done stole our styles

I’m not a city dweller,

Me I like to keep it country

Â