Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

31 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Didn't think it would be trotted out this early but just used the first Santa is watching of the year. 

I saw a santa on the way to the match yesterday along with lights etc.  We've not even got past Halloween yet. 

37 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Didn't think it would be trotted out this early but just used the first Santa is watching of the year. 

I think I used it in February if it makes you feel any better. 

• Like 1

This is petty, but the amount of people that dress up for Halloween as the big thing from that year.

A couple of years ago it was Joaquin’s Joker, the year before that it was IT. I remember going to a Halloween party years ago and there were 4 or 5 Heath Ledger Jokers.

There will be loads of Squid Game characters this year and the lack of originality will piss me off.

I don’t get invited to parties anymore though so it’s fine.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Good to see the BBC finally going back to using the Queens English 

I think the next Queen should come from the north. When is the election due? 

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

This is petty, but the amount of people that dress up for Halloween as the big thing from that year.

A couple of years ago it was Joaquin’s Joker, the year before that it was IT. I remember going to a Halloween party years ago and there were 4 or 5 Heath Ledger Jokers.

There will be loads of Squid Game characters this year and the lack of originality will piss me off.

I don’t get invited to parties anymore though so it’s fine.

I've wanted to dress up as the guys from Money Heist for ages for Halloween.

Squid game has ruined that. Everyone would think I'm one of those guys but I couldn't find the right mask

17 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I've wanted to dress up as the guys from Money Heist for ages for Halloween.

Squid game has ruined that. Everyone would think I'm one of those guys but I couldn't find the right mask

Hmm, I'm not sure. Money Heist is still absolutely massive too. It would be like you dressing up as Legolas and everyone thinking you were Daenarys.

Edited by StefanAVFC

Â