Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Me old favourite back again for another year.  Football after summer 5 a side.

It's not even cold yet so let's not get into that....but 5 minutes into the game there's always one tit taking off their hat their gloves their coat their underarmour their long johns.

Did you not think you'd get warm???

..and the bellend who always stops the game 5 mins in to do their shoelaces for 3 minutes.

What is going on down there..

• Like 1

I'm off work next week. First full week off since last year. Of course, work has exploded this week. Nobody's fault, its just the way it happens sometimes, but i've been in a foul mood all week because of it. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I’m still amazed at the number of people on here that say quarter incorrectly. I didn’t even know that was a thing, let alone such a high number in a small sample!

Same here. I had no idea that people pronounce quarter as quarter, every right-minded person knows it should be pronounced quarter. 

**** raging. Can't believe anyone would say quarter anything other than k-water. Even if it's an accent thing like the Geordies and scotch who type out in an accent, still **** wrong. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Xela said:

I'm off work next week. First full week off since last year. Of course, work has exploded this week. Nobody's fault, its just the way it happens sometimes, but i've been in a foul mood all week because of it. 

I'm off next week too, chill out...............

Colleague, "can you make sure you check your emails while your off just in case there's any drama while your away, you know what it's like".   F**** OFF!!!!!😬

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Xela said:

And we still don't know what part of Norfolk you're pissing off to!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Seat68 said:

**** raging. Can't believe anyone would say quarter anything other than k-water. Even if it's an accent thing like the Geordies and scotch who type out in an accent, still **** wrong. 

I can't believe you say it like that. Only posh people put a showy /w/ sound in. Do you also over-pronounce 'whisk' as well?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â