Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

10 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

its against the law to wear long trousers until 1st October   ...shorts and t-shirt still for me 

Jeans went on for the first time yesterday. It was pretty wet and cold so felt it was the right time. Heating remains off and shorts have returned today. 

15 hours ago, Davkaus said:

The reality is that from about 7:00-19:00 people are out of the house or just leaving/arriving from the house so don't really care about the occasional beeps. 

Next door is an AirBnB

Their battery went flat and it started beeping. So I texted the owners and told them. "yeah the cleaner will be round later in the week, I'll let her know to change the battery"

Meanwhile the thing was going off every minute or whatever for the next 3 days and very clearly audible through the wall. Grrrr. 

I often dont get to watch games live because of time difference on work days so sometimes I have to google the result and **** me if every time I dont get 5 weeks of notifications of results for the team we played but never for us? I think my phone might have a learning disability. I'd blame it on big club bias but it happened most recently with Barrow of all clubs

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

its against the law to wear long trousers until 1st October   ...shorts and t-shirt still for me 

You know how you have strong opinions about hats? 

Well as far as I'm concerned, grown men wearing shorts at any time except when on holiday should be a capital offence. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

You know how you have strong opinions about hats? 

Well as far as I'm concerned, grown men wearing shorts at any time except when on holiday should be a capital offence. 

I'd add a rider of except around the house

7 hours ago, BOF said:

Had to rush in here to tell you all.

I just got off a conference call where the person signed off with "As Biggie Smalls would say, 'Mo money, mo problems'"

kid-vomit.gif

Did he follow it up with 

"B-I-G P-O-P-P-A, no info for the DEA
Federal agents mad 'cause I'm flagrant
Tap my cell and the phone in the basement
My team supreme, stay clean
Triple beam lyrical dream, I be that"

I'd respect him if he did! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Xela said:

Did he follow it up with 

"B-I-G P-O-P-P-A, no info for the DEA
Federal agents mad 'cause I'm flagrant
Tap my cell and the phone in the basement
My team supreme, stay clean
Triple beam lyrical dream, I be that"

I'd respect him if he did! 

I wouldn't. 

People with heating on already... didn't realise the Rockefeller's and Rothschild's posted on here. 

Just throw another servant into the furnace! 

Edited by Xela
  • Haha 2

Â