Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

2 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Pfff I'm a big shot, I'm an android user 

Don't know what keyboard you are using but if you download Microsoft Swiftkey from playstore and make that your default keyboard, that has a gif button. When you select the smiley face icon to insert an emoticon there is a gif button to search for a gif.

I prefer to download my own keyboard because phones come and go but the keyboard stays the same.  Well, until Microsoft buy swiftkey and start messing about with it of course.

The fact that Katie please I need to remain a d list celeb price will no doubt get a lucrative book and tv show deal after her latest act of crashing a car whilst pissed up

Edited by Jimzk5

3 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

The fact that Katie please I need to remain a d list celeb price will no doubt get a lucrative book and tv show deal after her latest act of crashing a car whilst pissed up

Whilst also on cocaine.  Disgrace of a woman. 

16 minutes ago, Xela said:

This is the insight that keeps me on VT! Not the football chat, or the new music recommendations, but golden nuggets like this.

You know how Bicks can regale people with tales of tour buses and 80s indie bands, My area is end of Pier entertainers and occasionally kids TV stars of the early 90s. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Seat68 said:

You know how Bicks can regale people with tales of tour buses and 80s indie bands, My area is end of Pier entertainers and occasionally kids TV stars of the early 90s. 

I'm all ears for any Gary Wilmot anecdotes! 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, bickster said:

*wonders if there's a market out there for non-celebs telling people to do one in the most colourful laguage possible*

Oh, I’m sure there’s a corner for that at onlyfans 🤢

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Genie said:

No chance, these are the best moderators on the internet. They always take a logical and balanced view before always making the right decision.

More like family if anything.

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

Â