Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

28 minutes ago, chappy said:

We recently got messages from Shaun Williamson and Dave Benson Phillips for a mate’s wedding. SW went the extra mile with a funny 3 minute long vid whereas DBP went for the bare minimum and ignored some of the info we’d sent in as ideas for things to talk about. 

Benson Philips in my experience was always a bit of a dick. 

• Like 1

This subject has already been dealt with before but I will say what I said again.  The lad takes his driving test next month, if he does pass that I might get Jay from the inbetweeners to do him a message asking if he can now be car friend and thank god he's no longer a buswanker or suchlike.  For £45 I know it would absolutely make his day and he can put it on instagram or whatnot

Edited by sidcow

17 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

This absolute tat.

I'd rather get cancer for my birthday over a message from a dead eyed celeb.

Memmo.me

Got one of these for my son off his favourite YouTuber during the first covid lockdown when I couldn't see him for a few months and the guy put loads of effort into it, really went out of his way and my lad loved it.

Got one ironically for my Mrs from some reality TV bod that she likes, was literally a 10 second video saying happy birthday and clearly hadn't even bothered learning her name as was reading (badly) off the screen. Shithouse. 

It's not the overall concept of these sites that annoys me but some of them people on there who really shouldn't need an extra £20 from recording 10 second videos. Michael Owen has rightly been pointed out as a prime example.

I have a number of different emails in work dependent on the subject matter

1. For Police & Local Authority DPA Requests etc

2. For Customer and Driver Subject Access Requests

3. My general email for internal and external use about pretty much everything else

Most of our staff can't handle this so they email me the same friggin thing to all three and have now started to give out all three to anyone that asks for my details

Spending quite a lot of time deleting emails from the irrelevant email accounts is beginning to piss me right off

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

**** just tried something else, msg, can't enter that content here. ****

I can do it on my laptop but not my phone, on a scale of 1 to 10 blithering idiotness, I'm a ****23.

If you can't use the virtual giph button on your phone/tablet just set up an account with Giphy.com, you can then manually search for the giff, copy the address from the share icon and then paste it into VT.

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

If you can't use the virtual giph button on your phone/tablet just set up an account with Giphy.com, you can then manually search for the giff, copy the address from the share icon and then paste it into VT.

Ok, hang on.....

what was the middle bit again?

Just now, Genie said:

Someone on here gave a guide guide a few weeks back (works on iphone/safari).

Find gif in google or wherever, long press, copy, address bar, paste, copy the now pasted gif address, paste into post.

Pfff I'm a big shot, I'm an android user 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â