Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

9 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Whoa! Wonder what happened there?

“Very serious injury on the slope” is mentioned in one of the news reports. I think another suggested the activity was tobogganing. Absolutely awful to do something fun like that and it end like that. 
My wife and daughter were supposed to be going ice skating tomorrow but the whole place is closed for at least this weekend (they wouldn’t want to go now anyway).

12 hours ago, The_Rev said:

Mrs The_Rev's insistence on having the windows open if it's hotter than 15c and utter terror if a Daddy Long Legs or something then flies in through one.  She's currently shrieking at one in the hall while I'm wondering how she's made it to her mid thirties. 

Wait until she realises that you can suck them up with the vacuum 🤦

14 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Yes, I enjoy just a basic car review and he has access to everything but for some reason he is trying too hard with the comedy and becoming less funny with every vid.

Bummer.

Did you just call Mat Watson a bummer 😳 

Idiots who've got 3/4 of a tank but still insist on queuing for an hour to top up 🤦‍♂️. Most will be doing the 1 mile school run in their Chelsea wagons so fat Tommy doesn't have to walk and get some exercise 🤬

Edited by dubbs
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, dubbs said:

Did you just call Mat Watson a bummer 😳 

Ha, no. YES

And your other post there, it's insane how stupid some are. I saw a short vid somewhere of an elderly lady filling a shopping bag full of fuel, if anyone has it repost pls as I cannot find it. I need it for training purposes. 

Edited by Phil Silvers
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Ha, no. YES

And your other post there, it's insane how stupid some are. I saw a short vid somewhere of an elderly lady filling a shopping bag full of fuel, if anyone has it repost pls as I cannot find it. I need it for training purposes. 

This one?

WillingColorlessBoaconstrictor-size_rest

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I saw a picture this morning but can’t find it again. A UK forecourt where the guy has about 6 petrol cans lined up on the floors filling them all (which I think is illegal anyway). What a rocket polisher.

Edit: found it

6180-E094-4-DB8-473-D-ADFB-147946-EC74-F

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Genie said:

I saw a picture this morning but can’t find it again. A UK forecourt where the guy has about 6 petrol cans lined up on the floors filling them all (which I think is illegal anyway). What a rocket polisher.

Back seat probably full of bogroll too. 

• Like 2

I blame the petrol station for not limiting each customer too. I mostly blame morons of the great British public but there’s measures you can take. This country gets more crap by the minute.

14 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

I blame the petrol station for not limiting each customer too. I mostly blame morons of the great British public but there’s measures you can take. This country gets more crap by the minute.

The limit should be disproportionate to how stupid a car you have.

Giant Audi 4x4? That’s 5 litres for you.

Hybrid capable of 65mpg? 20 litres for you.

Kid in a 15 year old Civic with a fat exhaust that just wants to queue outside the drive thru? **** off back home to your mum’s Craig.

Grown man in a chopped up Range Rover for Xtreme off-roading? Confiscate the car, he’s an imbecile.

Of course, you’d have to organise software that stopped the sale at ‘x’ litres and recognised returning number plates or vehicles visiting three stations. Or employ forecourt staff. All we’d need for that is a giant pool of readily available cheap labour…

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Complete Representative for Wellingborough. Hope he gets the  constant sh1ts for the rest of his life.

6 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Complete Representative for Wellingborough. Hope he gets the  constant sh1ts for the rest of his life.

Garage by work is limiting to £30 each. I didn't even have to queue this morning. Mind you it was 4am and I was on my break (night shift has some advantages)

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Thanks Genie, that literally is prime SHA grandma shit. Braindead.

Thats not the UK is it? Its a fairly old incident I think. But yes, absolutely a brain donor. 

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Just playing devils advocate here, but maybe he is a landscaper - it's the last week of grass cutting and hedge trimming. Maybe he is worried about not being able to earn a living this week?

I mean he might just be a word removed, but he also might not be?

• Like 1

Â