Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

When you're trying to get some sleep because you have to start your new job in a few hours and your neighbor is leaf blowing his **** driveway at 3 o'clock in the morning.

First off, don't know why the hell he is doing is in the middle of the night.

And second all he has no damn leaves.

Prick.

• Sad 3
  • Shocked 1

• VT Supporter
50 minutes ago, Big Salad said:

When you're trying to get some sleep because you have to start your new job in a few hours and your neighbor is leaf blowing his **** driveway at 3 o'clock in the morning.

Prick.

Bad dream?

• VT Supporter
51 minutes ago, Big Salad said:

Prick.

Is he old? My experience with the in-laws is that old people love doing loud household tasks in the middle of the night when they can't sleep. 

• VT Supporter
10 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Is he old? My experience with the in-laws is that old people love doing loud household tasks in the middle of the night when they can't sleep. 

I live on a quiet drive with 4 other houses, 2 of which are occupied by retired couples. 
They are both OBSESSED with leaves, although not enough to clear them in the middle of the night. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Bad dream?

I wish it was just a dream pal lol

12 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

No he's younger than I am(I'm 34). I hope he's at least drunk or high, at least that way can somewhat be forgiven. If he's not drunk or high then he's just a prick. And I'm leaning towards being a prick because he's done shit like this before. Granted, this is the first time in the middle of night.

Edited by Big Salad

• VT Supporter
23 minutes ago, Big Salad said:

No he's younger than I am(I'm 34). I hope he's at least drunk or high, at least that way can somewhat be forgiven. If he's not drunk or high then he's just a prick. And I'm leaning towards being a prick because he's done shit like this before. Granted, this is the first time in the middle of night.

Sounds like he's high to me then.

• Like 1

• VT Supporter
8 hours ago, Big Salad said:

I wish it was just a dream pal lol

Admit it.   You shagged his wife, didn't you.

58 minutes ago, il_serpente said:

Admit it.   You shagged his wife, didn't you.

Well if the woman I have seen around his house is his wife, I'd rather my stick my head in a deep fryer

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Big Salad said:

Prick.

Sounds like he has a great sense of humour . 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Neighbours a few houses up had some garden lights and a lamp installed a few months ago. A colour changing lamp at that. They have it on throughout the night. It wasn’t mega bright but enough to keep us awake at times. Next door neighbour and us have asked them to switch it off at night but they have ignored it.

Weirdly enough, my uncle came to visit yesterday and by coincidence he bought his air rifle with him. Slept really well last night.

I like gardens with them in. Keep meaning to get some . They apparently encourage fairies and other angelic spirits to enter your garden . 

• Haha 1

• VT Supporter

Any time I want to quickly see if anything's going on with Villa, particularly during transfer windows, I Google "Aston Villa."   Whenever we're about to play or have just played one of the ESL 6 the top results are always articles about the "big" team, usually from the London, Manchester or Liverpool paper or the team's fan rags.   If I wanted to know about Chelsea I'd have typed in Chelsea! 😠

22 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I like gardens with them in. Keep meaning to get some . They apparently encourage fairies and other angelic spirits to enter your garden . 

Before 23:30 you can do whatever you want. Fairies, spirits, rain dancing, whatever. After that, I’ll go full on Falling Down and hunt you and your garden illuminations down 😁.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 14/09/2021 at 08:02, Big Salad said:

Prick.

some of the houses near me cut their lawn about 8am on a Sunday morning,  that may be a respectable time for them but 8am on a Sunday can sometimes be 2 hours after I've got in from a night on the hoy 

and yet if I was to go and cut my lawn at 2 am , 2 hours after they've gone to bed , I bet I'd be the bad guy 

• Like 4

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â