Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

The wife isn’t normally allowed to get the weekly shopping from the supermarket, ‘cause she’s crap at it, but today I sent her a list with specific instructions and a chance to prove me wrong. One of the items on the list was diced bacon. Dhe returns with a box of something that can best be described as diced spam. 

No more. No more! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

local Spar has stacks of Quality Street and Celebration boxes.

Also, more annoying is that the cigarettes and tobacco have to be kept behind a screen, but they do have a massive illuminated cabinet next to the tills with all the vaping products in prime placement.

Play football with this guy. Hardly a game goes by where he doesn't get "injured"

Any tackle, late or fair, he's on the floor holding his ankle. Often he hobbles off or goes in goal and saves nothing. Next week he's playing so not that injured then.

What is this bloke's problem, you do realise this is a kick about? You're not in the PL pal, nobody is getting sent off and people don't actually behave like this IRL rolling around?

Does he have a low pain threshold, is he actually injured, is he a super speedy recoverer, does he like attention? Does he think he's Grealish and getting injured = he's a super slick player drawing fouls and he's too good for us

Honestly, I'm at a loss I really am. I'm truly perplexed.
Strange guy

Kids doing it in junior football really pisses me off.

They’ll get a knock and just sit on the ground until the game stops. Then sit there some more, manager runs over to the far side of the pitch, short chat and then they get back on their feet and resume.

Every game at least one of them does it, obviously influenced by the pros.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Kids doing it in junior football really pisses me off.

They’ll get a knock and just sit on the ground until the game stops. Then sit there some more, manager runs over to the far side of the pitch, short chat and then they get back on their feet and resume.

Every game at least one of them does it, obviously influenced by the pros.

YES, YES, YES!

And it's always the ones who watch the actual PL that do it way more than anyone else.

I've told my lad I'll count how many times he goes down, and then he'll have to do 5 press ups for every time he doesn't get back up.

It's a team game, you can't help your team if you're sitting there sulking.

Also, there's one kid on his team that cries, even if he misses a shot or gets tackled.. Biggest tit I've ever known in my life. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Genie said:

They don’t even bring out a magic sponge anymore. 
Hey, you ok?

Got a kick on my ankle

ok, up we get then.

Play on

Yea!

My dad came for the first time Sunday, he couldn't believe they didn't have a magic sponge 😭

• Haha 1

On 16/09/2021 at 09:49, rodders0223 said:

Thank you for contacting this garbage company.
Just so you know we offer a portal service where you can download your bills, view your latest statements and query so and so 24/7....

No. You send me this information by email automatically. That's what we're paying you for.

Also, I don't think I have ever heard or been given the message "you may find what you need on our website" and actually found what I needed on their website.

That was the first place I checked. The website. Obvioulsy. I'm only ringing you because you're one of the shit companies that doesn't have a live chat option

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Also, there's one kid on his team that cries, even if he misses a shot or gets tackled.. Biggest tit I've ever known in my life. 

I cried once when I let in a goal. I used to get really really nervous playing football (in goal). I was really shy as a youngster and didn't get on with my team mates that well, plus the manager was a bit shouty. So I felt the pressure big time.

Anyway one game I played really well and then let the ball slip through my hands and it went in. And I cried. In front of everyone.

What a massive **** vagina

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I cried once when I let in a goal. I used to get really really nervous playing football (in goal). I was really shy as a youngster and didn't get on with my team mates that well, plus the manager was a bit shouty. So I felt the pressure big time.

Anyway one game I played really well and then let the ball slip through my hands and it went in. And I cried. In front of everyone.

My boy played a team last week and their best player was also a massive cry baby. 
He did get fouled a couple times, and was pushed off the ball (legally) a few times which I’m sure was frustrating, but he was crying every single time. I was embarrassed for his parents.

• Haha 2

Years ago I knew this lass who played for a women's football team (long before it was fashionable). She once dragged me along to an away game, on the team bus... and I got given the magic sponge gig. All those pulled thigh muscles... <sigh>. 

Didn't get to share the communal bath, sadly. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Ahh man, in my lads first game the goalkeeper let one through his hands, his dad was running the line and just went down on his haunches.  The keeper looked really gutted, looked over at his dad and in a really sad, sorry way said "sorry dad!"

I nearly cried for him! :lol: 

My lad likes to be in goal, and I think he'll get to this Sunday as the keeper is going elsewhere, I'm dreading it for him! 

Edited by lapal_fan
  • Like 3

Â