Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

37 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

That's better though really. It's all you need and doesn't blind everyone in the houses nearby

Hmmm. West Lancashire Council have installed them on some of the windy lanes by ours, they aren't bright enough, You often need to use full beam on roads you really shouldn't be using them on. These really are roads you need to be able to see ahead of you and without FB you can't

1 hour ago, PussEKatt said:

I live on a corner and when I asked the shire if they could do something about the light.They said no,because bieng on a corner it is a safety issue.So, the Mrs and me sleep with sleeping masks on.No problem now.

Stereotype. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

sounds like I should start a VT market place selling keys for lamp posts .. I'd make a fortune 

Don't know what's wrong with a good housebrick to be honest.   Worked a treat when I was a nipper. 

19 minutes ago, bickster said:

Hmmm. West Lancashire Council have installed them on some of the windy lanes by ours, they aren't bright enough, You often need to use full beam on roads you really shouldn't be using them on. These really are roads you need to be able to see ahead of you and without FB you can't

Ah windy lanes are different. 

But for residential streets I think they're fine

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, bickster said:

I read that as "windy roads" and not "windy roads" 🤔

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, bickster said:

Hmmm. West Lancashire Council have installed them on some of the windy lanes by ours

Surely it can't always be windy.

Spoiler

moray.jpg

• Like 1

Definitely one for TTPYOTS rather than bolitics.

There's no cabinet reshuffle today. It's Bozza's first shuffle since the cabinet was put together following the election. The next one will be a reshuffle.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Definitely one for TTPYOTS rather than bolitics.

There's no cabinet reshuffle today. It's Bozza's first shuffle since the cabinet was put together following the election. The next one will be a reshuffle.

Au contraire!

You shuffle a deck of cards before you start playing the game. He shuffled the deck when he took over, this is Mos Def a re-shuffle.

Thank you for contacting this garbage company.
Just so you know we offer a portal service where you can download your bills, view your latest statements and query so and so 24/7....

No. You send me this information by email automatically. That's what we're paying you for.

21 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Thank you for contacting this garbage company.
Just so you know we offer a portal service where you can download your bills, view your latest statements and query so and so 24/7....

No. You send me this information by email automatically. That's what we're paying you for.

There maybe some legal/security issues with sending bills & statements over email. Banks won't do it, for example. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

There maybe some legal/security issues with sending bills & statements over email. Banks won't do it, for example. 

Emails (especially personal ones) traditionally aren't as secure as online portals so the data is less likely to leak. 

Using the portal also helps the company in various ways so that would factor into it too. 

Edited by Rds1983

Any podcast or interview with anyone who has worked with Ronaldo..."What's Ronaldo like? Any Ronaldo stories? Do you think Ronaldo would have gone on to be a superstar?"

That's the thumbnail sorted. We know what he's like we've heard it a million times. He eats chicken breast. Drinks water and trains a lot.

The end.

3 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Any podcast or interview with anyone who has worked with Ronaldo..."What's Ronaldo like? Any Ronaldo stories? Do you think Ronaldo would have gone on to be a superstar?"

That's the thumbnail sorted. We know what he's like we've heard it a million times. He eats chicken breast. Drinks water and trains a lot.

The end.

Sexual assault of women as well. Don’t forget the sexual assault.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Some prick's car alarm was going off throughout the entire second half. After a couple of minutes I couldn't believe they were ignoring it, what an anti-social dickhead, so I cranked the volume up and opened another beer.

Whoops.

Â