Jump to content

Things that piss you off that shouldn't


AVFCforever1991
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

People are being overly negative in On-Topic now purely for attention right?

I noticed that earlier, we haven’t even lost a game yet. Imagine how unbearable it will be when we do. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My spotify account is the one linked to Alexa and google. So any music played on those devices is played from the linked Spotify account. I listen to Spotify and now it thinks I like Symphonic metal, Kpop, Crazy Frog and 80s pop. My algorithm will never recover from this.

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 minute ago, Seat68 said:

My spotify account is the one linked to Alexa and google. So any music played on those devices is played from the linked Spotify account. I listen to Spotify and now it thinks I like Symphonic metal, Kpop, Crazy Frog and 80s pop. My algorithm will never recover from this.

That’s really annoying, imagine having Symphonic metal mixed in with all your favourites :)

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
1 minute ago, Seat68 said:

My spotify account is the one linked to Alexa and google. So any music played on those devices is played from the linked Spotify account. I listen to Spotify and now it thinks I like Symphonic metal, Kpop, Crazy Frog and 80s pop. My algorithm will never recover from this.

Oh I learned that a looooooooonnnnnnng time back. It played a Qu**n song at me. Set it up on the missus account that instant

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VT Supporter
15 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

 

That’s my thoughts too. I started back at the gym after the last lockdown, I’m generally getting less back and shoulder aches from sitting wfh all day now. I think I pulled it trying to lift a washing machine on my own, but didn’t feel it at the time. I need to remember I’m not 25 any more! I’m not bothering with the doctor, more hassle just to be told to rest it and take painkillers. I’m sure it’ll get better. 

Brisk walks and the maximum recommended daily amount of ibuprofen👍

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, bickster said:

Oh I learned that a looooooooonnnnnnng time back. It played a Qu**n song at me. Set it up on the missus account that instant

It will be happening today. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VT Supporter
4 hours ago, bickster said:

Yep that worked for me for a long time tbh. Just general back strengthening exercises

I just fell out of the habit of going to the gym again

Yep, lack of gym during Covid messed things up, again. The funny thing is, you never throw your back out while carrying cement-bags or digging a huge hole in the garden, manly stuff. It's when you bend over to pet the cat or similar. *zing*-feeling and you know you have a week of annoyance in front of you

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
1 minute ago, Tegis said:

Yep, lack of gym during Covid messed things up, again. The funny thing is, you never throw your back out while carrying cement-bags or digging a huge hole in the garden, manly stuff. It's when you bend over to pet the cat or similar. *zing*-feeling and you know you have a week of annoyance in front of you

Walking up the stairs last time I did it

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


I think Villa Twitter is having an influx of bots. I’ve seen tonnes of ‘new to Villa Twitter’ likes and retweets appreciated. Will follow back! 

Names like Watkins11 UTVBuendia clearly not real people. 

Get in the bin!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 09/08/2021 at 09:19, CosmicVillan said:

Really annoying Talk Talk radio advert  " it just makes sense sense "...I have a disproportionate hatred for the bloody thing

That fecking Wowcher ad on TV. Sweet God, will ye stop? I try & hit the mute button, but obvs I'm not quick enough. Please cease & desist :wacko:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 09/08/2021 at 09:40, Seat68 said:

My spotify account is the one linked to Alexa and google. So any music played on those devices is played from the linked Spotify account. I listen to Spotify and now it thinks I like Symphonic metal, Kpop, Crazy Frog and 80s pop.

Glad to see your tastes are improving with age. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


On 09/08/2021 at 10:34, StefanAVFC said:

People are being overly negative in On-Topic now purely for attention right?

What do you mean "now"? 

That's how it's always been

Wait until you have to talk people off the ledge when the team sheet is announced Saturday afternoon 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

What do you mean "now"? 

That's how it's always been

Wait until you have to talk people off the ledge when the team sheet is announced Saturday afternoon 

I wait for the day the club announce that the groundsman is off sick for a couple of weeks and his assistant will be in charge of cutting the grass for matchday

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â