Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Cringeworthy and simp like comments from blokes when they react to a YouTube video that a female has done. 

Come on mate - she's not going to wank you off because you complimented her on the way she presented the Kindle review. 

Creepy AF

Edited by Xela

3 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

I see you agree as you have used Jim Carrey in your gif and he is not an Oasis fan knowing his musical tastes ;) 

This is all i have to say on the matter

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Mental note to self - don’t expect rjw63 to be a major contributor should I decide to create a thread dedicated to the work of Rudyard Kipling.

Sod Kipling, this version of the two letter word is far more powerful

5aaI9pDV933u89kFpaHXagDJ2HqLEt_large.jpg

• Like 3

• VT Supporter
3 minutes ago, bickster said:

Sod Kipling, this version of the two letter word is far more powerful

5aaI9pDV933u89kFpaHXagDJ2HqLEt_large.jpg

Yes I did consider referring to that but I wasn’t sure how well known that film is and I was really just aiming for a cheap gag.

• Haha 1

• Administrator
7 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Posters who predominantly post about other posters. Any chance we could just post about players and games and tactics, or just have fun.

Posters who don't use the report function.

• Like 1

On 03/08/2021 at 13:43, rjw63 said:

People who slag off musicians or bands because it's "edgy".

Nickelback are releasing a new album. It was reported on FB by Kerrang, Planet Rock and Absolute Classic Rock.

All three pages had hundreds of replies saying the same boring shit (e.g oh no please dont, or haven't we had enough with COVID etc etc)

Utter spunktrumpets.

If you hate a band, why bother reading and commenting about them? I can't stand Def Leppard but I don't go in threads about them to tell everyone how wank I think they are.

BTW I don't own a single album by Nickelback, but  don't think they're as bad as the internet sheep try to have you believe.

I saw them in Atlantic City two years ago & it was a cracking gig (even if the beer was overpriced).

Also, I love Def Leppard :D

• Shocked 1

• VT Supporter
On 03/08/2021 at 13:43, rjw63 said:

People who slag off musicians or bands because it's "edgy".

Nickelback are releasing a new album. It was reported on FB by Kerrang, Planet Rock and Absolute Classic Rock.

All three pages had hundreds of replies saying the same boring shit (e.g oh no please dont, or haven't we had enough with COVID etc etc)

Utter spunktrumpets.

If you hate a band, why bother reading and commenting about them? I can't stand Def Leppard but I don't go in threads about them to tell everyone how wank I think they are.

BTW I don't own a single album by Nickelback, but  don't think they're as bad as the internet sheep try to have you believe.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6MQ1RSQMGZc30FccyT9Y

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â