Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

35 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I gave the Grealish thread a quick look. **** hell, the weather has cooled down haven’t they got dogs to walk. 

Too wet pal.  GET BACK IN THERE.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

People have so little idea about what I do, I've been asked if I'll sift the CVs and interview my potential replacements.

This is lunacy, right? 

itbites.jpg

• Haha 1

On 27/07/2021 at 18:21, Davkaus said:

I'm getting a plasterer out tomorrow, he's been over for a quote and we've had a few chats over the phone. Nice bloke, very friendly. But he's a big, manly, muscular black bloke, and he keeps calling me "brother", and as a scrawny, pale, Guardian-reading type, every time there's an awkward silence before I reply "....Uh-huh". 

Call him fam, cuz or blad and say stuff like "ya feel me ?"

All you gotta do is watch a bit of Top Boy and you'll be fine 😉

Swimming baths.

My old one Erdington was alright. You could go lane swimming some days at 6 am. Some days 7pm etc.

Moved house and now if I want to lane swim 6 on a few weekdays or middle of the day on the weekday.

What planet are you words removed on and what is happening the rest of the time in the evening ffs

15 minutes ago, Xela said:

Just paid my ground rent and service charge on my flat for the next 12 months. 

That feels like £1800 wasted. 

When my dad died, I inherited his flat in Great Barr, which I started to rent out. The service charges were what made me sell it.

39 minutes ago, Xela said:

Mines slightly different in that all the tenants have to pay in to a pot for the heating, electric etc and then at the end of the year if there's money in the pot left we get it back 

Last year we got 850€ back, this year we got 840€ back and a letter saying out annual bill was going down by 70€...how about it going down by about 800€ you prick! 

12 flats paying 300€ - 500€ each per month for these "warm" services as they call it he's sat on a nice little nest 

• VT Supporter
16 hours ago, Xela said:

Wow, that’s incredible. Someone is doing very well off of that. 

• VT Supporter
33 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Everybody moaning about the Jack Grealish thread in every other thread.

**** sake.

I was struggling to keep up with the Grealish craziness to begin with but now you're annoyed about people posting about being annoyed about people posting about Grealish in an annoying way?

Really hoping this post doesn't annoy anyone as that's just getting confusing. 

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â