Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Generally I don't mind them but there seems to be a couple of posters who have decided to just post gifs in response to everything. It's quite tiresome and I was only in there for 15 minutes.

Don't know if they're trying to up their post count or what

I Didnt Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I don't go into OT very much anymore so I hadn't understood the complaints about gifs. But I've been in there this morning and **** me. They're everywhere.

I've gone wild and made a vote :D

On 26/07/2021 at 09:14, mottaloo said:

Quite often, i lie awake at night and random people from back in the day pop in to my mind...old school mates, girls i had a teen crush on, tv and sporting celebrities as well as pop bands and so on. I wonder whatever happened to them and where they are now. I promise myself to look them up on Wikipedia, google or Facebook......but by the time i wake up the next day I've clean forgotten who to search for.

Its happened quite a few times now and i am well annoyed. 

One for the boring thread i suppose...

I do that sometimes with schoolmates , old work colleagues  etc  and then randomly bump into that person in Tesco or the Pub a couple of days later  ... Doesn't work when I lie awake thinking about licking peanut butter off Ana de Armas  , but tbf I doubt she shops in Tesco , so i can't fully dismiss powerful forces at work

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I don't go into OT very much anymore so I hadn't understood the complaints about gifs. But I've been in there this morning and **** me. They're everywhere.

It's all gifs and that guy who demands every speculation thread be shut down over and over again.  Does my head in.

I'm getting a plasterer out tomorrow, he's been over for a quote and we've had a few chats over the phone. Nice bloke, very friendly. But he's a big, manly, muscular black bloke, and he keeps calling me "brother", and as a scrawny, pale, Guardian-reading type, every time there's an awkward silence before I reply "....Uh-huh". 

Edited by Davkaus
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Just popped in there since the Euro final I think. Haven't had time to catch up. Is everyone still mental?

Totally. Some off topic people too. Who quite frankly should be better. 

Edited by Seat68
Off not on.

Â