Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

• VT Supporter
Posted (edited)

Gone to a wedding in Poland today church at 3pm. The air con in our car is **** and it’s 32C. Fair enough that’s our problem, been like this for a year. Turns out there’s NO BEER in the venue. And I don’t mean no free beer. I mean no beer at all. Because the rest of the booze is free, which is great of course. But who gets to a party on a 30+C day and think, “oh I’d love to smash a pint of wine” (ok, big sam), or “I’d love to smash a pint of vodka” (ok, big...). Luckily we heard in advance and bought 2 pilsner urquells nest to the church but **** me, if I’d got there and had no cold beer I would have just **** left

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

23 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I can spot a slider machine about to drop and a predatory paedo from 200 yards.

Thats one for the CV. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 17/06/2021 at 10:17, AvfcRigo82 said:

Betting sites and betting companies.aving been on a bit of a winning streak in the Euro's, with this week mainly - winning nearly £3k since Tuesday (Portugal to win 3-0 and Ronaldo to score last) (Italy to win 3-0 And Immobile to score last) and only small stakes of £100 a time 

s reactions rocket GIF

• Shocked 1

3 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Just bet a few small stakes, £20k on black

My advice to you, Be careful.

- Only bet what you're prepared to lose.

Even better, don't gamble at all.  ;)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, sidcow said:

s reactions rocket GIF

On 17/06/2021 at 11:38, AvfcRigo82 said:

I deposited £50 into my account at the beginning of the tournament

in the end I was betting with their money so to speak.

;)

6 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

That  for sme

reson  after a session. At

tjbpub  I went  back to my mates and druinkn  a lifer of nailers and it had. Ineect o. Me 

Spot on mate. Couldn't have said it better myself. 

• Haha 4

• VT Supporter
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

Just bet a few small stakes, £20k on black

my mate won just over a million quid on one spin of the roulette wheel and 3 million on the night (out to celebrate the birth of my youngest at Star City) wiped 12% off the share price of Stanley Leisure. He gave them all of it back over the next few weeks, and a bit more, not that he cared much 

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Shocked 1

37 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

So it seems I was drunk last night. :)

Still have no idea what I was actually trying to write 

Its Demglish for “that for some reason after session at the pub, I went back to my mates and drank a lot of cocktails and for some reason it had no effect on me”. 
I find it frankly astonishing that you could be so fluent and accurate in Demglish after such a session. You were demonstrably, for all to see, unaffected by the alcohol. 

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

my mate won just over a million quid on one spin of the roulette wheel and 3 million on the night (out to celebrate the birth of my youngest at Star City) wiped 12% off the share price of Stanley Leisure. He gave them all of it back over the next few weeks, and a bit more, not that he cared much 

Mr PN?

• Administrator
15 hours ago, Genie said:

Just noticed in my change from the hairdresser yesterday I got an old pound coin. 

"Change"? Did you get your hair cut in 2019?

• Like 2

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â