Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

BBC 6Music this morning, presenter talking about podcasts that were available "so if you want to listen to any of our Pods, head over to the BBC Sounds App"

Firstly, why you'd want to shorten Podcasts, I don't know but if you are going to split it down further it has to be casts not pods surely? Listening to "a pod" makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, you are listening to the cast (as in broadcast) surely?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, bickster said:

BBC 6Music this morning, presenter talking about podcasts that were available "so if you want to listen to any of our Pods, head over to the BBC Sounds App"

Firstly, why you'd want to shorten Podcasts, I don't know but if you are going to split it down further it has to be casts not pods surely? Listening to "a pod" makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, you are listening to the cast (as in broadcast) surely?

You, sir, are in the right thread.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bickster said:

I love listening to p-castys

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Can you all stop changing your bloody avatars. 

Agreed. At least with you, when I see an avatar of the Fonz, I know what to expect. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• VT Supporter
2 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

The attitude of locals in certain pubs. Look, I get its your haunt and you probably put a few more quid in the till, but my money is still green you know. Maybe if you want the pub to stay open with everything going on, stop making every irregular feel uncomfortable

Me and a mate when to a real “locals” pub a few years back. Never had so many eyes on me in a pub before. It was only small and they had some play your cards right game thing they were doing. They went round the place asking for money to enter off everyone apart from us two :lol: 

They probably couldn’t cope if an outsider won.

• Haha 1

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â