Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

10 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Which game mode is he playing?

I'd advise him to play Seasons, then he'll start in Div 10 which is the lowest. The only thing I would say is that occasionally you'll get a game in Div 10 with someone who is higher but never played seasons. I delivered a few of those spankings back in my Div 10 days 😶

Yeah, switched to that. Still getting spanked but less so.

The game has horrific lagging which is driving me mental.

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

Yeah, switched to that. Still getting spanked but less so.

The game has horrific lagging which is driving me mental.

Googled the lag and it seems like a systemic issue with the game. What a pisser, it’s unplayable and I suspect a large part of why it’s impossible to tackle the opponent or score.

I don’t game any more, last console I had was a PS2 and mainly just played Pro Evo. However my daughter has an Xbox One and it really irritates me that most games nowadays can only be played online. What happened to being able to just play a game on your own or with a mate in 2 player mode? So many now have a token short story mode that lasts a few hours, then the rest of the game is online, where you have to sign up to membership to play. It seems more about making money now with all the upgrades and extras. Although I do appreciate the work that goes into making these games. If I did still play, I couldn’t be doing with wearing a headset, listening to angry teenagers whilst paying monthly for the honour. 

Yes, I’m showing my age. 

• Like 2

I am really pissed off with how shit the online gaming is on FIFA 21. Google is littered with hundreds of discussions and all EA seem to say is that it’s a connection issue.

How many hundreds of millions are they making from this game to not care. All these people can’t be wrong, and everything else is smooth as silk online (including older versions of FIFA).

This connection should be brilliant

D447-DB2-C-CD40-456-B-A60-B-2-ACE7-EB9-C

My lad was so excited about it and now he’s annoyed, like me. 

Edited by Genie

43 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Also, while on this topic. Yorkshire Water have turned our water off today with no idea of when it will come back on. 

And the kettle has been empty since 9am....

You live up north and have piped water to your house? You should be grateful for that never mind the supply interruptions. 

Any idea when electricity is arriving? 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

You live up north and have piped water to your house? You should be grateful for that never mind the supply interruptions. 

You are @tonyh29, and I claim my £5. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, sidcow said:

He’ll reply in a few minutes when he comes back into the house after using the toilet.

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

meh ,  in privy terms my house has the latest in front wall fresh air orifices combined with a wide capacity gutter installation below

"You mean, you crap out of the window?!"

- Great episode 😃

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Sorry, I’ve just had to ride 25 miles t’shop on a bike with no wheels, we’d run out of coal. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

"You mean, you crap out of the window?!"

- Great episode 😃

One for the parents of small children, the woman who delivers that line is Scarf Lady in “Sarah & Duck”.

But the biggest surprise for me was finding out that the Bishop of Bath & Wells is both Harris in “Porridge” and the main Gestapo fella in “Raiders of the lost ark”. Ronald Lacey had it good when it came to playing brilliantly repulsive characters.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

But the biggest surprise for me was finding out that the Bishop of Bath & Wells is both Harris in “Porridge” and the main Gestapo fella in “Raiders of the lost ark”. Ronald Lacey had it good when it came to playing brilliantly repulsive characters.

Blimey , would never have guessed that

1 hour ago, Mark Albrighton said:

One for the parents of small children, the woman who delivers that line is Scarf Lady in “Sarah & Duck”.

Sarah and Duck is wonderfully surreal. And it has the ultimate 'anti-themesong'. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Sarah and Duck is wonderfully surreal. And it has the ultimate 'anti-themesong'. 

Best CBeebies show. The crowd pleaser might be “Hey Duggee” (and it is good) but “Sarah & Duck” is the connoisseur’s choice. As you say, wonderfully surreal but it’s equally charmingly understated. 

And yep a very good anti theme tune, but I have to say the incidental music within the show itself is frequently brilliant. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Best CBeebies show.

I looked after a friends child the other month, and he introduced me to Topsy and Tim .. the  mum is a bit of a milf so i almost didn't  mind that we had to watch about 612 episodes , so it gets my vote

Anna-Acton-Feet-887557.jpg

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I looked after a friends child the other month, and he introduced me to Topsy and Tim .. the  mum is a bit of a milf so i almost didn't  mind that we had to watch about 612 episodes , so it gets my vote

Anna-Acton-Feet-887557.jpg

"Are you good at remembering?" 

20 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Kazaa and limewire were the worst. An hour or to trying to download a single song, and it'd turn out to be a picture of a lady pleasuring a horse.

I was always a Limewire man... and no, not for the equine erotica. 

I remember the joy of having my iPod delivered from dabs.com and then filling it with illegal music! Plus all the XFM Gervais shows. 

Â