AVFCforever1991

Things that piss you off that shouldn't

With many shops reopening I was planning a trip to Greggs. It's not opening yet! My dreams are shattered.

1 minute ago, coda said:

With many shops reopening I was planning a trip to Greggs. It's not opening yet! My dreams are shattered.

Me and the missus were talking about this yesterday, it never even needed to close so why it’s not yet reopened is a mystery.

All other takeaways remained open so they could have easily done it, strange all round.

6 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Me and the missus were talking about this yesterday, it never even needed to close so why it’s not yet reopened is a mystery.

All other takeaways remained open so they could have easily done it, strange all round.

For a high street chain, they're an unusually good employer who actually look after their staff. A few weeks ago they cancelled opening some as a trial because they were worried too many people would go there and they wouldn't be able to enforce social distancing. 

I think the area behind the counter is so restricted they're just concerned about how to keep their staff safe while being able to operate. 

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, WhatAboutTheFinish said:

Couple this with people who ring their bell expecting to you to move is a complete trigger for me. If you choose to ride on the pavement and I happen to be walking in front of you and I don't hear you coming, a simple "excuse me" or a "could I get past please"...I can roll with. But just ring your bell at me then don't be surprised if one day I snap, boot you off your bike and shove your bell where the sun don't shine! 

if you are walking on the  pavement  , i wouldn't move at all  , simply get your camera out take a pic and send it to the local police and your MP and upload to your social media platforms of choice   ..its 2020 , this is what you are supposed to do now  

Cyclists are not allowed to ride on pavements It is a criminal offence, contrary to Section 72 of the Highways Act 1835, punishable by a fixed penalty

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

For a high street chain, they're an unusually good employer who actually look after their staff. A few weeks ago they cancelled opening some as a trial because they were worried too many people would go there and they wouldn't be able to enforce social distancing. 

I think the area behind the counter is so restricted they're just concerned about how to keep their staff safe while being able to operate. 

Yeah but F the staff, the customer is always right and i haven’t had a steak bake in 3 months now.

Let that sink in, no steak bake for 3 months. 

Possibly the greatest tragedy of 2020....................................

Edited by bannedfromHandV

4 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Yeah but F the staff, the customer is always right and i haven’t had a steak bake in 3 months now.

Possibly the greatest of 2020....................................

Get thyself down to Iceland.

greggs_2_steak_bakes_280g_66330_T1.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Possibly the greatest of 2020....................................

Top 30 Francis Rage GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Sid4ever said:

Get thyself down to Iceland.

greggs_2_steak_bakes_280g_66330_T1.jpg

My mum keeps saying this to me but she’s the kind of person who drinks panda pop and says it tastes no different to Coca Cola.

Ive has them frozen ones, they are good but it’s still not the same, they come out too dry, it’s that little layer of grease that makes a greggs.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Seat68 said:

I would much prefer a bell. 

YFusQOV.jpg

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

The Sky Q touchpad remote. The normal one broke so having to use this abomination now. I'd say I accidentally fast forward or rewind every 10 minutes or so. Horrendous.

• Like 1

On 15/06/2020 at 11:52, coda said:

Only two more days to wait!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, choffer said:

Only two more days to wait!

Get in the queue now

'Premier League Today' on NBC in the States.

The day before the league restarts in unprecedented circumstances.

They've got Don Hutchinson and McManananananamana droning on and on. 30 minutes of 2 scousers going on about bloody Liverplop. Even talking about how amazing the youth team academy coaches are. Its bloody nauseating.

I hope they left the studio and found their cars up on bricks the pair of words removed.

Edit: The WHOLE program was about them 1h30 mins - UNBEILIVABLE ARRRFGGAHJAGHGAHGA

Edited by TheAuthority
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I hate that football is coming back. I hate that I don't want anything to do with it, yet will inevitably end up getting involved. Life has been better without it IMO.

This. I've stated on here that I don't care if Villa get relegated, but now it's back I'm getting dragged back in. I know that if we lose to Sheffield Utd tonight I will be miserable. 

• Like 4

I’m looking forward to both games tonight. Like others I’ll probably be grumpy after the Villa match but then I’ll have City Arsenal and a bunch of beers to cry into. 

25 minutes ago, Genie said:

I’m looking forward to both games tonight. Like others I’ll probably be grumpy after the Villa match but then I’ll have City Arsenal and a bunch of beers to cry into. 

I don't watch any league football if Villa aren't playing. No interest whatsoever. 

• Like 2

Yep, absolutely zero interest in the Prem outside of Villa.

Be interesting to see if I could even name all the Prem teams. I certainly wouldn’t sit and watch 90 minutes of any 2 other teams.

• Like 3

I don’t commit an awful lot of time to it, I probably watch 2 or 3 non-Villa games in a normal week (usually CL games).

Tonight I’ll be camped in the spare room with a 4 pack of San Miguel from 5:30 till about 10. 

• Like 1

Â