Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

4 hours ago, bickster said:

Spelling things incorrectly is the gateway to looting and rioting

Yes, spelling things worng is the getaway for looting and rioting.

• Haha 1

Lulu, Cannot stand the sight of her. No idea why or what caused it but it’s been part of my life for a good four decades. She does want to make me shout but in the wrong way

35 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Lulu, Cannot stand the sight of her. No idea why or what caused it but it’s been part of my life for a good four decades. She does want to make me shout but in the wrong way

My wife is the same. Detests her, really hates her. Asked her why, she didn’t know why. 

10 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

My wife is the same. Detests her, really hates her. Asked her why, she didn’t know why. 

This appears to be a more common phenomenon then I realised. My wife’s friend detests her as well. I’ve also found people who dislike Lulu often dislike Carol Vorderman as well( but not quite as much as Lulu)

6 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

This appears to be a more common phenomenon then I realised. My wife’s friend detests her as well. I’ve also found people who dislike Lulu often dislike Carol Vorderman as well( but not quite as much as Lulu)

The latter claim is also true. 

14 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Norks can compensate for a certain amount of dislike.

• Like 1

Just read on FB that Chuck Norris had died, a quick Google search and it turns out to be a hoax. 

What do people get out of this sort of thing? It confuses me. 

20 minutes ago, av1 said:

Just read on FB that Chuck Norris had died, a quick Google search and it turns out to be a hoax. 

What do people get out of this sort of thing? It confuses me. 

Coming back from the dead is a pet peeve of mine too.

Stay dead ya bumholes.

8 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Coming back from the dead is a pet peeve of mine too.

Stay dead ya bumholes.

Sounds like you had him in the Deadpool? 😂

Things that piss you off that SHOULD - little arseholes sniffing retarded fumes from a cannister, then throwing them on the floor resulting in this...****.

Although to be fair the tyre was due for changing...

spacer.pngspacer.png

19 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

I'd love her to sit on my face, then I'd DHUTWU.

• Haha 4

Â