Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

On 15/06/2020 at 11:52, coda said:

With many shops reopening I was planning a trip to Greggs. It's not opening yet! My dreams are shattered.

Only two more days to wait!

• Like 1

'Premier League Today' on NBC in the States.

The day before the league restarts in unprecedented circumstances.

They've got Don Hutchinson and McManananananamana droning on and on. 30 minutes of 2 scousers going on about bloody Liverplop. Even talking about how amazing the youth team academy coaches are. Its bloody nauseating.

I hope they left the studio and found their cars up on bricks the pair of words removed.

Edit: The WHOLE program was about them 1h30 mins - UNBEILIVABLE ARRRFGGAHJAGHGAHGA

Edited by TheAuthority
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I hate that football is coming back. I hate that I don't want anything to do with it, yet will inevitably end up getting involved. Life has been better without it IMO.

This. I've stated on here that I don't care if Villa get relegated, but now it's back I'm getting dragged back in. I know that if we lose to Sheffield Utd tonight I will be miserable. 

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Genie said:

I’m looking forward to both games tonight. Like others I’ll probably be grumpy after the Villa match but then I’ll have City Arsenal and a bunch of beers to cry into. 

I don't watch any league football if Villa aren't playing. No interest whatsoever. 

• Like 2

Yep, absolutely zero interest in the Prem outside of Villa.

Be interesting to see if I could even name all the Prem teams. I certainly wouldn’t sit and watch 90 minutes of any 2 other teams.

• Like 3

I don’t commit an awful lot of time to it, I probably watch 2 or 3 non-Villa games in a normal week (usually CL games).

Tonight I’ll be camped in the spare room with a 4 pack of San Miguel from 5:30 till about 10. 

• Like 1

Just now, Seat68 said:

Tonight I will be seeing what happens to Gary in Goodnight Sweetheart. Its nail biting stuff. 

Just found out they made a one off special in 2016   ... so once you've found out that Gary gets killed in 1940 you can watch the special

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Just found out they made a one off special in 2016   ... so once you've found out that Gary gets killed in 1940 you can watch the special

I intend to. There were 2 specials. One at the end of series 2 as well. 

25 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Tonight I will be seeing what happens to Gary in Goodnight Sweetheart. Its nail biting stuff. 

Boring Thread crossover: we bought our house off one of the producers of Goodnight Sweetheart. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I intend to. There were 2 specials. One at the end of series 2 as well. 

the 2016 one is on youtube so watching it now ...

3 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

I hate that football is coming back. I hate that I don't want anything to do with it, yet will inevitably end up getting involved. Life has been better without it IMO.

I've not really missed it. I've watched a lot of older football on youtube, which has been great. I was more invested in the game back then... perhaps I was more naive about things. Modern football for me now... meh! 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Xela said:

I've not really missed it. I've watched a lot of older football on youtube, which has been great. I was more invested in the game back then... perhaps I was more naive about things. Modern football for me now... meh! 

I've not missed it, and I'd basically assumed there was no chance it would restart. 

But now that it's back I must admit I'm excited.

Knowing that off topic still exists even while there’s football on. After spending 30 minutes in the match thread, it’s nice to escape the neurotic freaks that’ve been waiting three months to vent their negativity. 

Edited by It's Your Round
Oops, thought this was the things that cheer you up thread! I guess it still fits though. Other Villa fans piss me off, but they probably shouldn’t.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Jack Woodward. 

I can’t stand the man, his commentary grates on me like a rusty cheese grater on the bell-end. It’s **** painful! It ruins the highlights for me when I’d prefer the football alone to do that.

Edited by It's Your Round
Removed the mean part and will no longer post when in a bad mood 👍🏻
  • Sad 1

Â