AVFCforever1991

Things that piss you off that shouldn't

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

When the next door makes shit loads of noise in the garden at weekends and my kids struggles to get to sleep. 

Dont want to be that grumpy neighbour but boy do they piss me off.  Lockdown ain’t even over yet and they got loads of guests around.

Sadly society is becoming more selfish and self centred without giving much thought about others.

amazing really when those in power aren’t like that at all.... oh, wait! 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Sadly society is becoming more selfish and self centred without giving much thought about others.

amazing really when those in power aren’t like that at all.... oh, wait!  

I just don’t get how people can not think they should maybe quieten it down a bit at 10pm or maybe just go inside.  

Maybe it’s just me 🤷🏽‍♂️ 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I just don’t get how people can not think they should maybe quieten it down a bit at 10pm or maybe just go inside.  

Maybe it’s just me 🤷🏽‍♂️ 

There’s a street by me that did a bit of a disco one afternoon and a game of bingo (someone in the street is a DJ and had all the kit), people thought it was a laugh. Then they did it the next Sunday. And the BH, and every one of the last few Sundays gradually getting later and later. 
I‘d be well pissed off if I had that shit going on in my street every Sunday till 8 and 9pm. People have little kids to get in bed, do their own thing and because about half a dozen people can’t going without wine and sweet Caroline it happens every week now.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 2

Talking of selfish, this was Durdle Door beach today in Dorset. 

Due to a few incidents (people jumping off the cliffs into the sea) the air ambulance was out a few times. Look at the people crammed together on the way off the beach. 

Locals said there were more people there today than at any point in recent memory. 

People just don't care anymore, and can you blame them after the way the Government acts. 

1 minute ago, Xela said:

Talking of selfish, this was Durdle Door beach today in Dorset. 

Due to a few incidents (people jumping off the cliffs into the sea) the air ambulance was out a few times. Look at the people crammed together on the way off the beach. 

Locals said there were more people there today than at any point in recent memory. 

People just don't care anymore, and can you blame them after the way the Government acts. 

Who’s gonna tell @Xela the proverb about the defender and the wheelie bin?

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

When the next door makes shit loads of noise in the garden at weekends and my kids struggle to get to sleep. 

Dont want to be that grumpy neighbour but boy do they piss me off.  Lockdown ain’t even over yet and they got loads of guests around.

One of the reasons my folks moved house was due to selfish neighbours. Every summer weekend they'd be out in garden with their pals drinking and singing and screeching until the early hours. No regard for their neighbours, some of who had kids. 

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

Who’s gonna tell @Xela the proverb about the defender and the wheelie bin?

Where have I missed it? In this thread?

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

Where have I missed it? In this thread?

tbh I thought it was in this thread, but it’s actually the virus thread so not such a bindunne as I thought. My bad.

9 minutes ago, Genie said:

tbh I thought it was in this thread, but it’s actually the virus thread so not such a bindunne as I thought. My bad.

Ahhh ok. Don't go in that thread often anymore. 

Edited by Xela

2 hours ago, Genie said:

A lot of the teens of today seem to talk like it. I hear it in the local shop and wonder where the **** they picked the accent up from.

Don't disrespect us bruv!

8 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Don't disrespect us bruv!

No biggie fam

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

Sutton Park yesterday

Why can't people clean up their mess?

0_state-of-Sutton-Park.jpg

Clearings in the woods don’t do clearings in the parks. 

32 minutes ago, Xela said:

Why can't people clean up their mess?

That's what she said.

• Like 1

Can someone get into contact with Rio Ferdinand and tell him is 41 years old and not a roadman.

I'm sure I've said this before but when did 'lose' become 'loose'?

I'm pretty sure it's only in the last few years and it's becoming more prevalent. Even educated people are making the mistake. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

I'm sure I've said this before but when did 'lose' become 'loose'?

I'm pretty sure it's only in the last few years and it's becoming more prevalent. Even educated people are making the mistake. 

I see it a lot here on VT. 

Â