Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

41 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Whats the word??  

The Alf Garnett reference doesn't cover me in glory and I'd probably get points for saying it but it's a word I'd use for someone of questionable intelligence, though admittedly it has more offensive origins.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

The Alf Garnett reference doesn't cover me in glory and I'd probably get points for saying it but it's a word I'd use for someone of questionable intelligence, though admittedly it has more offensive origins.

Alf Garnett word?

There we go. 

Edited by Seat68
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

It's someone who is the inhabitant of the least densely populated country in the world :detect:

Genghis Khan world?

• Like 2

Just now, villa4europe said:

Shittest theme Park going 

Have you ever spent a wet Tuesday at Drayton Manor Park?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Had a fbook row with a stupid bint who filmed a dust cloud coming from a farmer's field as she was driving along a busy road. She had already defended her actions from criticism posted by declaring she was "safely" holding the phone with thumb and index finger and the rest of her fingers still on the wheel. She really could not see what she was doing was wrong !

When i pointed out what she did was illegal and stupid enough to do so, but then to put it on a public community forum where she could be tracked down by the authorities, all i got was "OMG !! Some people !!"

A special kind of idiot. She's since removed it; i just wonder if someone's already reported it 🤞

Civilisation VI being given away free by Epic games ... it’s my own fault for installing it but I found myself saying at 1am this morning one more turn then I’ll call it a nights and then found myself saying the same thing again at 4am !!

had to get up at 7:30 this morning to go do some volunteer work at my local fishing lake ... zombie mode trying to get up !!!

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 3

46 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

I have Civilization 5 and 6 but I still keep playing Civ 4.

I still think the original was the best ...Worse thing is I’m sitting here at home now thinking shall I fire it up and play a few turns or go mow the lawn 

I think we all know  how it’s going to play out 

Â