Adblockers - please click ×
AVFCforever1991

Things that piss you off that shouldn't

10 hours ago, leighavfc said:

Ahhh found his name out of the website!!! Right then Malcolm!!!

To be fair, Malcolm is a good name for a milkman. Its a solid name fit for the job... like Dennis, or Keith, or Gordon. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I've never trusted a Keith. 

r956r3LFrMjqgZE98E_MEwVlH5SaDtLIWXshmXPq

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Xela said:

We live in the proper Sutton mate, the one recognised by Henry VIII himself

Not some slummy London outpost ;) 

You are talking about Upper Kingstanding here? Noice

I decided to celebrate getting through the week by ordering a curry, and opening a nice bottle of wine.

Took a sip, remembered I have completely lost my sense of taste and smell. I may as well have toast and water for dinner. £30 well spent.

• Sad 1

Being in lockdown on my birthday 🤬 In all seriousness it's for the good of us all... just typical my birthday wasnt last Friday when the pubs were last open!

4 minutes ago, leighavfc said:

Being in lockdown on my birthday 🤬 In all seriousness it's for the good of us all... just typical my birthday wasnt last Friday when the pubs were last open!

Mine is in June. I'm not expected it to be much better.

I was meant to be taking the other half away for hers in May, it's a milestone one, I was about to book 2 weeks to Mexico but had a hunch it was a bad idea. I think we'll pushing it back and celebrating ours birthdays in 6 months.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, leighavfc said:

You could possibly be full of virus now if you went out last Friday 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Mine is in June. I'm not expected it to be much better.

I was meant to be taking the other half away for hers in May, it's a milestone one, I was about to book 2 weeks to Mexico but had a hunch it was a bad idea. I think we'll pushing it back and celebrating ours birthdays in 6 months.

Well it's been a double whammy for me, me and my partner were supposed to be celebrating 10 years together at the start of the month. Luckily she had started a new job and couldn't get those dates off so we had agreed to do something later on this year, again luckily hadn't booked anything.

I was supposed to going to Ibiza in a few weeks to see some friends as a birthday present, again luckily hadn't booked the flights as the virus started appearing in the UK. 

Ahh well it is what it is and il have to wait which of course is the most important thing in all this. Just a bit s**t as I havent had much time off in the last 6 months so was really looking forward to a weekend or 2 away! 

13 minutes ago, Genie said:

You could possibly be full of virus now if you went out last Friday 

Your right mate I'm just being stupid as I'm not used to being so bored on my birthday! Ahh well hopefully il get another chance next year 

6 minutes ago, leighavfc said:

Your right mate I'm just being stupid as I'm not used to being so bored on my birthday! Ahh well hopefully il get another chance next year 

Set something up for birthday +half in 6 months time 👍

• Like 1

Just now, Genie said:

Set something up for birthday +half in 6 months time 👍

Ohhh I will mate dont you worry!!! My mind is already planning an almighty blowout 😁

• Like 1

13 hours ago, kurtsimonw said:

The general attitude of some people and their problems. Yes, my problems are the biggest problems to me because they are my problems. So I appreciate that others will feel the same. But when someone posts on Facebook "More bad news. I'm getting seriously **** off with this virus, it's really bringing me down", why would someone ever feel the need to say "You should try being in my shoes". Why be the kind of dick who thinks it's okay to diminish someone else's issues, just because you perceive to have it worse? If you want to vent, make your own post about it, don't hijack someone else's post and make it abut you, when they may just be looking for a kind word to pick them up.

Another to add to the many reasons I”m happy not to be on FB. 😀

• Like 2

Why do so many people on facebook dislike facebook?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Why do so many people on facebook dislike facebook?

Talking of Facebook, saw this today on my feed.

spacer.png

I think it’s people being deprived of clapping in a certain minute at football matches.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Genie said:

Talking of Facebook, saw this today on my feed.

spacer.png

I think it’s people being deprived of clapping in a certain minute at football matches.

This is basically why I didnt bother getting involved in the applause the other night.  It won't be long before we are applauding to show solidarity for all the ducks that aren't being fed bread because the old people are stuck indoors or other such nonsense.  That and I'm a miserable cynic in general.

• Like 3

Â