AVFCforever1991

Things that piss you off that shouldn't

3 minutes ago, leighavfc said:

F*****g milkman at 5 in the morning clattering around like he is moving pallets and pallets of stuff around.. same every week.. I always wake thinking someone is breaking into cars!! Pick the bottles up and place them down it's not hard you moron!!!

my milkman is stealthy. Never hear him at all. A lot of the time I am up when he delivers and still nothing. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, leighavfc said:

F*****g milkman at 5 in the morning clattering around like he is moving pallets and pallets of stuff around.. same every week.. I always wake thinking someone is breaking into cars!! Pick the bottles up and place them down it's not hard you moron!!!

Whereabouts are you Leigh, the 1980’s? 

I don’t know milkmen were still a thing in today’s world. I’m guessing yours might not be for much longer if he carries on with those shenanigans! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Whereabouts are you Leigh, the 1980’s? 

I don’t know milkmen were still a thing in today’s world. I’m guessing yours might not be for much longer if he carries on with those shenanigans! 

Yep I'm stuck in the 1980's 🤣 im in Sutton! hes only in the past year or 2 started appearing! Apparently there are quite a few around again these days, milk and more is the company I think.

And of course the oldies will only use the milkman!!! Funnily enough they all live in the houses surrounding mine too 🤬

Wheres that AK-47 gone..... 

Ahhh found his name out of the website!!! Right then Malcolm!!!

Your milkman is Malcolm M**, who delivers on...

TU

TH

S
ABOUT MALCOLM

Having been a milkman for as long as he has, he's seen many fresh sunrises whilst out delivering for your community.  He enjoys trying out products across our range and hopes you'll love trying them too!

They forgot to add he is a complete deaf word removed who cant do his job quietly to save his life!!

Edited by leighavfc
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, leighavfc said:

im in Sutton

Probably the right thread but every time people write  this , I think they live near Croydon 

Edited by tonyh29
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

my milkman is stealthy. Never hear him at all. A lot of the time I am up when he delivers and still nothing. 

I wish the one who delivers down our road was 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

8 minutes ago, leighavfc said:

Yep I'm stuck in the 1980's 🤣 im in Sutton! hes only in the past year or 2 started appearing! Apparently there are quite a few around again these days, milk and more is the company I think.

And of course the oldies will only use the milkman!!! Funnily enough they all live in the houses surrounding mine too 🤬

Wheres that AK-47 gone..... 

Ahhh found his name out of the website!!! Right then Malcolm!!!

Your milkman is Malcolm M**, who delivers on...

TU

TH

S
ABOUT MALCOLM

Having been a milkman for as long as he has, he's seen many fresh sunrises whilst out delivering for your community.  He enjoys trying out products across our range and hopes you'll love trying them too!

They forgot to add he is a complete deaf word removed who cant do his job quietly to save his life!!

He drinks your milk as well, the cheeky word removed! 😂

• Haha 1

Thanks for the heads up on the return of milkmen though, or should we call them milk people in 2020? 

Not sure, I’ll ask my chimney sweep tomorrow. 

• Haha 1

I live in a small street and the milkman delivers to 6 or 7 houses in this street. More and more people are getting their milk from a milkman. For us it was based on no plastic bottles and giving our money to an independent. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I live in a small street and the milkman delivers to 6 or 7 houses in this street. More and more people are getting their milk from a milkman. For us it was based on no plastic bottles and giving our money to an independent. 

It makes sense, better for the environment, especially if they still use electric milk floats. I’d be happy to pay more for my milk and support a local sole trader. 

Edited by It's Your Round
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

It makes sense, better for the environment, especially if they still use electric milk floats. I’d be happy to pay more for my milk and support a local sole trader. 

It was a ballache initially for us as milkmen it seems can't use technology but we got there in the end. 

1 minute ago, Seat68 said:

It was a ballache initially for us as milkmen it seems can't use technology but we got there in the end. 

If they’ve been cryogenically suspended since the 80’s, they probably wouldn’t understand card payments or the World Wide Web. 

• Like 1

Lad at the bottom of our close has a new hairdryer/motorbike and wants everyone to know by trying to break the land speed record in 60m of road every time he leaves or returns home.

utter penis... if only I could remember where I put those tacks! 

• Like 1

Forced into buying a new fridge freezer, I paid to have the old one recycled.

Delivery guy says they can't take it due to Corona-aids.

I check the website, updated yesterday - they are still collecting the recyclable units.

Send an email - it bounces back.

Phone the store - so far I've been waiting 1 hour 37 minutes. words removed.

1 minute ago, rjw63 said:

I check the website, updated yesterday - they are still collecting the recyclable units.

Can't you just dump it with all the other flying tipping at the back of your house :mrgreen::D

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, bickster said:

Can't you just dump it with all the other flying tipping at the back of your house :mrgreen::D

Veh phunnay!

Finally got through...looks like the delivery blokes were **** lying. They're sending someone to get it tomorrow.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

Ring up a tat man ?

6 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Ring up a tat man ?

They don't speak English around these parts

2 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

They don't speak English around these parts

If I left a fridge by my front gate the motor would be gone in 10 minutes and the rest in 15.😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Lad at the bottom of our close has a new hairdryer/motorbike and wants everyone to know by trying to break the land speed record in 60m of road every time he leaves or returns home.

utter penis... if only I could remember where I put those tacks! 

I used to have one of those across from me. 

I went out one night and tied a length of cheese wire from lamppost to lamppost, around head height for the little scrote. Next time he came flying up the road... 

Well none of that happened, but I spent way more time than I should have, thinking about it :)

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Seat68 said:

I am sure it's nowhere near as bad as @Xela s problems but if I have anything more than a couple of slices of bread, too much beer, and more than a couple of slices of pizza I have really painful stomach cramps and to be blunt I am shitting through the eye of a needle. 

That said with all of this going on I have not only been ignoring any form of a diet for weight loss, I am eating all of the things that I know will hurt me. I am learning nothing. 

My lunch today consisted of a scotch egg, a sausage roll and a slice of bacon an cheese quiche. 

I may survive covid-19 but i'll end up with diabetes. 

• Like 1

Â