Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

Bought some sweets in to work following my holiday

Another ludicrous work ritual I refuse to participate in.

I go on holiday to forget the f***ers at work, if I buy them a gift, I'll be remembering them

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, bickster said:

I go on holiday to forget the f***ers at work, if I buy them a gift, I'll be remembering them

I usually try and get some sweets native to the place I've been.

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

It's **** mental here in Bulgaria. The tradition is to bring something in on YOUR birthday...or name day...or your graduation (every **** in Bulgaria seems to be graduating from something) your child's first shit...or reached a tremendous orgasm in the shower. Every day there's biscuits and chocolate. 

Asparagus to nothing but on your birthday, in Bulgaria, you pay for everyone. The bill, on your birthday, is down to you. 

Fit women here though.

• Haha 2

I always used to buy the weirdest shit i could find for work   , no matter how cheap or weird  they would get eaten  , I think in all the years the only sweets that didn't get demolished in nanoseconds were the Chocolate licorice  I got in Denmark  ..they were revolting

I was in China Town one weekend and bought some Chinese Sweets  , came into work with them on Monday and told everyone I'd been to China for the weekend  ...  You know you're a bit weird when nobody batted an eyelid 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, bickster said:

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

It's **** mental here in Bulgaria. The tradition is to bring something in on YOUR birthday...or name day...or your graduation (every **** in Bulgaria seems to be graduating from something) your child's first shit...or reached a tremendous orgasm in the shower. Every day there's biscuits and chocolate. 

Asparagus to nothing but on your birthday, in Bulgaria, you pay for everyone. The bill, on your birthday, is down to you. 

Maybe it's a Yorkshire thing, but when I was working it was the same here. Your birthday, you bring in buns for everybody. And if you go to the pub, you buy the drinks (the first round, anyway). 

5 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Maybe it's a Yorkshire thing, but when I was working it was the same here. Your birthday, you bring in buns for everybody. And if you go to the pub, you buy the drinks (the first round, anyway). 

It's the same where I work now for birthdays and where I worked before. You don't get anything on your birthday, you "have to" bring in samosas or cakes for everyone else.

(Obviously you don't actually have to if you don't want to or are a misery guts like @bickster :) )

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

Fit women here though.

Same in Germany, go out for the father in laws birthday he invites us, the 2 brothers and wives, kids all the family so 11 people, he gets the bill

Me getting 2 puddings was frowned upon 

Work is same as it was in the UK just take some cakes in or try and be different and take some Indian finger food in 

Must admit I don't really get the birthday thing, I haven't really celebrated a birthday since my 21st and I ended up spending that in a police cell after trying to fight one of my mates in a taxi rank...............perhaps that's why I don't celebrate it any more!

Phantasialand is free on your birthday and my missus doesn't like theme parks so I went by myself last year

Its weird but at the same time awesome having the control over what you do, going on the same ride 8 times in a row (and going in the faster solo rider queue) 

16 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Phantasialand is free on your birthday and my missus doesn't like theme parks so I went by myself last year

Its weird but at the same time awesome having the control over what you do, going on the same ride 8 times in a row (and going in the faster solo rider queue) 

It looks like a great park, have seen some videos on YouTube, Taron especially looks good.

9 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

It looks like a great park, have seen some videos on YouTube, Taron especially looks good.

Its really good, probably the best theming I've seen outside of Disney and taron is incredible, that's the ride I just spent an afternoon on it over and over again, it's kind of like Rita if it had some actual roller coaster elements to it

1 hour ago, theboyangel said:

I try and find the most inappropriately named product, with this being my favourite!!!

3D93B05A-CFE2-4A44-B7CD-BED33B6B0790.jpeg

ha , can't beat that .... got close with  Napal that sells some sweets called " Fanny"   ... confused the Americans at the workplace  when we talked about the fish flavouring of them , they probably went home thinking the Uk is home to bad teeth and fish smelling bottoms

fanny.jpg

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Genie said:

Bought some sweets in to work following my holiday. Same word removed has eaten about 90% of them so far.

Keeps getting up, talking a bunch then sitting down again, about every 15 minutes.

There was a manky lady at work who used to take the best ones and stick them in her pocket for the rest of the day.  My manager got wind of it eventually and told her to empty her pockets in front of everyone and put them back in the tin, which kind of got the point across but at the same time nobody wanted to eat her manky, half-melted pocket chocolates, so she ended up eating them anyway.  I don't get people like that and how they even think it's an ok thing to do.

2 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

ha , can't beat that .... got close with  Napal that sells some sweets called " Fanny"   ... confused the Americans at the workplace  when we talked about the fish flavouring of them , they probably went home thinking the Uk is home to bad teeth and fish smelling bottoms

fanny.jpg

I also quite liked this from Croatia

3B437173-C1F0-4B8A-A78F-0E7913B4A056.jpeg

• Haha 2

Â