Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

1 hour ago, peterw said:

Vegans. Veganuary or whatever nonsense they come up with. So bloody pious thinking they have the secret to eternal life and happiness when they're just annoying.

You're new here, aren't you? 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, peterw said:

Vegans. Veganuary or whatever nonsense they come up with. So bloody pious thinking they have the secret to eternal life and happiness when they're just annoying.

Those **** Vegans.

Caring about animal cruelty and the environment.

The utter bastards!

:D

Animal cruelty my ar*e! Do they care about the mouse toyed with by the cat until it's bored and killed? I doubt it. Or the caterpillars that are injected by a wasp to carry their larvae until the are old enough to eat their way out? Probably not. Or the toad/frog that is seduced by the odour of a type of grub that attaches itself to said animal and eats it alive? Pfft, they say. Why? Because it's nature. Its cruel and we're part of it. Right at the top of it to try and minimise the cruelty inflicted upon us. Abstain by all means, but keep your (vegans/veganism - not aimed at anyone in particular here) self-satisfied smugness to yourselves. I don't share my fetishes with you, don't share yours with me.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, peterw said:

Animal cruelty my ar*e! Do they care about the mouse toyed with by the cat until it's bored and killed? I doubt it. Or the caterpillars that are injected by a wasp to carry their larvae until the are old enough to eat their way out? Probably not. Or the toad/frog that is seduced by the odour of a type of grub that attaches itself to said animal and eats it alive? Pfft, they say. Why? Because it's nature. Its cruel and we're part of it. Right at the top of it to try and minimise the cruelty inflicted upon us. Abstain by all means, but keep your (vegans/veganism - not aimed at anyone in particular here) self-satisfied smugness to yourselves. I don't share my fetishes with you, don't share yours with me.

He said with cow milk dripping off his chin.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, peterw said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

I’m 40 today 😫

3idcj1.jpg

Structuring sentences in the right order on a Yoda meme just looks wrong.  I don't even read them properly.  Break my brain they do.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, peterw said:

Not true, I heard the #paraseitan movement is going from strength to strength.

15 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

they won the last election...

How dare you compare our Prime Minister to a parasitic washed out mass of wobbly protein that pretends to be whatever the consumer wants based on the latest trend...oh.

Edited by Sam-AVFC
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, peterw said:

I do feel your pain.

I was also a guilty meat eater.

Once you’ve come over to the good side you’ll feel such a mug about writing out these cruel thoughts. Which are actually just your own guilt. Like a monkey or a child lashing out because they know they still have a lot of evolving to do.

We’re here for you once you’re ready. We forgive you, and we love you.

11 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I do feel your pain.

I was also a guilty meat eater.

Once you’ve come over to the good side you’ll feel such a mug about writing out these cruel thoughts. Which are actually just your own guilt. Like a monkey or a child lashing out because they know they still have a lot of evolving to do.

We’re here for you once you’re ready. We forgive you, and we love you.

I'm going to find you. I'm going to find you and eat you.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Davkaus said:

If the best argument you've got is that shit occurs in nature, you may as well go on a murdering spree. Stealing is alright as well, squirrels do that shit all of the time. Typically we hold humans to higher standards than animals that have no concept of morality. 

The militant vegan is as annoying as a militant anything else, but the vast majority of the times I talk about it it's because someone else starts a conversation, says something demonstrably wrong, then gets all arsey about me "preaching" when I correct them. Militant meat eater, keep it to yourselves! 

There's no problem with someone being a vegan, the world is full of people doing different things and each one is as valuable and rich as the next. The varied tapestry of life. But I object to Veganism, if there is such a phrase, being wheeled out as some sort of revolutionary life-expanding, planet saving cure for our ills. It is a life style choice, nothing more. It should receive the same amount of airtime saved for people doing similar things which they think is best for them. I feel no guilt as being an animal eater because I'm an animal. It's what I do. I deplore veganism, but don't point fingers at you and say you're destroying this that or the other, nor that your way of thinking is so far better than the rest that we should just all follow suit. 

meat eaters take the pee, I get that, but its mostly a ridicule based on not understanding that you are different. A militant meat eater doesn't get angry, just confused. Now a militant, or even a what they consider themselves to be a 'moderate' veggie/vegan are more inclined to leab towards the 'you're wrong and i hate you' line of defence. 

Apart from the good people here of course. And the vegans/veggies that just are that. Live and let live and not propaganda monkeys.

2 minutes ago, peterw said:

I deplore veganism

I'm in. I am not a vegetarian or Vegan. I have no skin in this game. but why would someone elses lifestyle give that reaction? I really am intrigued as to why you feel strongly about someone elses choices. 

• Like 1

Just now, peterw said:

Because I'm not one. I didn't say that I reject someone's right to be a vegan. That's up to them.

But you deplore it. If I said I deplore equal marriage that is me rejecting it.

Â