Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Bernie Ecclestone's daughter having £50m of jewellery stolen from her apartment.

I know Bernie is rich, but Christ. How and why on earth does his daughter have that much Jewellery in 1 flat???

Call me cyril the cynic but she might've publicly bumped up the figure lost for insurance purposes :)

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

Call me cyril the cynic but she might've publicly bumped up the figure lost for insurance purposes :)

C'mon every knows she had the Koh-I-Nor diamond tucked under her pillow for safe keeping

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bickster said:

C'mon every knows she had the Koh-I-Nor diamond tucked under her pillow for safe keeping

You can imagine directors of the big insurance companies calling their senior managers "please tell me they are not insured with us..."

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Cheapskates. People at work's Christmas parties who probably earn 2 or 3 times what I do quibbling over free bottles of wine and lack of.

Mate, it's Christmas - I just spent £30 on an uber to get to this nonsense, I am off to the bar and getting steaming.

I find that the more people earn, the tighter they get. Especially about things like expenses.

9 hours ago, Genie said:

Bernie Ecclestone's daughter having £50m of jewellery stolen from her apartment.

I know Bernie is rich, but Christ. How and why on earth does his daughter have that much Jewellery in 1 flat???

Mmmm, now I’m suspicious!  Mate of mine “fat bloke” as he’s fondly known, was flogging some jewellery tat in my local sizzling pub last night?  One watch he had “Le Chat” didn’t look up to much.  Do I call crime stoppers?  

On 16/12/2019 at 08:11, Paddywhack said:

My wife walked in to the bathroom this morning, carrying my baby, saying 'Morning Daddy!'.

But I was halfway through my shower wee so I had to hold it. When she left I tried to carry on but I had nothing. Where's it gone?

Dude, that is a skill you have there ! I mean, without being too graphic, that could come (excuse the pun) in handy if you're in "that intimate situation" and about to reach boiling point but then your skill kicks in and then you're able to carry on.

I would ask you to teach me but that sounds a bit ghey ;)

Edited by mottaloo
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Dude, that is a skill you have there ! I mean, without being too graphic, that could come (excuse the pun) in handy if you're in "that intimate situation" and about to reach boiling point but then your skill kicks in and then you're able to carry on.

Oh no, I don't have that skill at all, quite the opposite. I can hold my tinkle, but not my....jinkle?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I drive on 4 motorways each day, twice a day, variable speed limits and average speed cameras. Last week I was finally caught speeding. 70 on a 60 variable speed where the M6 toll goes to the M42. No excuse but pissed off that I have got to spend time on an awareness course. 

• Like 1

A company that employed sales workers to pitch to the general public money out of their pockets was going toward the paralympics team, among other causes.

Lawsuit for $80million against the CEO and management for pocketing funds popped onto the news two days after we opened discussions about me working there.

They didn't even deny it when I expressed my uncertainty, just tried to make me feel guilty by suggesting I wasn't following through on an opportunity that I said myself seemed great.

Your organisation is essentially the opposite of what I am trying to accomplish with my work, and lacks transparency, yet I'm meant to be guilt tripped into making an agreement?

These idiots told me I was a stand out candidate and that I'd be an asset to the team, seems like they're caught up in gimmicks that they actually believe that.

If you want to hustle people and create a deceptive facade, then employ people with a skill-set congruent with that, or someone who will do as you've asked for their pay.

All we achieved was establishing that they lacked integrity and were interested in selling ideas to staff and customers with no intention of acting in accordance with ideals.

I should've known on the first day when someone in junior management drove me around, in a newly purchased brand new Mercedes, on about promotions and opportunity.

It's like Sarina Russo is top 10 richest women in Australia, right?

Yet she deals in getting the unemployed work, but she's really just a scammer who overseas cutting off government benefits for those already below the poverty line.

It's f*cked up like sex on an airplane!

Siblings.... 

don’t see my sister much as we live several hundred miles apart but Christmas is one occasion we do meet up.

i spoke to her weeks ago saying we’d be up the weekend before Christmas to see the folks and my Nan and wanted to have a family meal out all together. Even followed it up with another message confirming the date.

i arrive yesterday to find out she was only available for 2 hours today as going to see Star Wars.... 

she rocked up with her family, didn’t say much other than she was very busy and very tired with work (asked no reciprocal questions) and didn’t say another word other than to grumble through the lunch we’d prepared.

glad when she left... really saddened as my wife felt she had done something wrong too.

theres nothing truer than you can pick your friends but not your family. 

• Sad 3

The f***ing Mersey Gateway bridge. Went to pick the daughter up from Runcorn Station Friday night, I had until midnight last night to pay the 4 quid. Slight family emergency involving a trip to A&E yesterday morning (nothing serious) and bloody forgot until this morning.

You can't pay slightly late, you have to wait until the penalty charge notice (x2) arrives to pay, it's freakingly stupid. 24 hours plus the rest of the day is not long enough toexpect people to pay tolls that are ANPR controlled

All my own fault for forgetting obviously but the whole thing just pisses me off.

Â