Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

1 minute ago, veloman said:

I' m afraid you are going to have to explain how this is 'sensationalist'. Have I made a false statement or do you consider 21 months adequate punishment for negligently knocking a cyclist off their bike and killing them ?

It's sensationalist because you didn't include all of the data and facts. You just threw out claims without them being put in to an accurate context.

All you did was say: one person killed someone and got 21 months and someone ' didn't declare the find properly ' and got a number of years.

If your issue is that causing death by careless driving doesn't attract a sentence that is severe enough or that this particular case should have been prosecuted as more than careless driving then fine - that's for you to put forward, explain and argue for.

When the people with very very specific ideas for the Christmas tree lights and window lights don’t feel they want to put them up themselves. Just sort of be the Christmas lights design consultant.

1 hour ago, sharkyvilla said:

Just a prediction but I think On Topic is going to piss me off.

No offence, but these posts in off topic are just as annoying. Bad result = negative posts. Hardly shocking.

14 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

When the people with very very specific ideas for the Christmas tree lights and window lights don’t feel they want to put them up themselves. Just sort of be the Christmas lights design consultant.

Something about this tells me that this very specific scenario has happened very recently. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Something about this tells me that this very specific scenario has happened very recently. 

live feed still available:

I really don’t mind if you’d prefer to do it

‘no, that’s just fine ....you do it..... I would just move those ones and those ones and I’d have started with the other colour but it doesn’t matter...what about turning the tree around a bit?’ 

genuinely, if you want to do it I really don’t mind

no, you’re fine, I would just have the red and white lights on the tree and we could buy new lights for the window then the other lights......’

’’you sound like you have a plan in mind, would you like to take over?’

no, but what I would do....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bickster said:

Why is "growing up" considered a great thing? Not convinced I ever really have, nor would I want to

You should have seen me strop when the misus cleaned the man cave, I still can't find half my stuff!

I'll take growing up over growing old any lifetime!

4 hours ago, A'Villan said:

Being half Greek yet having inherited my Irish skin is not ideal for Australian summer living.

I have not exactly the same, but I also got shafted by the gene pool. Half my family are about 6 5" and have immaculate skin. The other half are midgets with, well not so great skin. 

You can only guess what I ended up with. Palest midget in Scandinavia. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â