Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

People who have agreed to reimburse me who go on to avoid me when it comes about that they can't come good at the time agreed upon, for whatever reason.

Instead of simply informing me of whatever developments or lack of have happened, and that they expect things to be this way or that way soon, or even that they are uncertain.

They make the decision the best course of action is to make me spend more time and energy trying to get a hold of them to no avail, for some reason they assume I'm the bogeyman.

Just answer the bloody phone and you'll see I'm capable of handling disappointment without taking it out on others, and that I'd just like to be informed as to what's next.

If you want to get me frustrated then go ahead and tell me what I want to hear without any intention of following through, and then cut me off temporarily.

I would of thought it common courtesy and easier just to update someone honestly. That way goodwill is maintained and both parties can move along.

I don't even care about the money, I wouldn't of lent it if I couldn't afford to lose it, it's the wasting of my time with antics and gimmicks that don't interest me, or serve you.

End rant.

A trucker who knocked off and killed a Hospital Doctor, despite her wearing bright clothing , has been jailed for 21 months - Birmingham Mail tonight. His view was obstructed by a "cluttered tray '.

The other week, some metal detector bods got sent to jail for a number of years  because they didn't declare the find properly. British Justice - the envy of the World

• Like 3

Yeah I remember that story about the metal detector people, and thought WTF is going on, why are they going to jail for so long? Or why are they even going to jail? Sentencing guidelines are baffling and in need of an update.

1 hour ago, Rodders said:

Yeah I remember that story about the metal detector people, and thought WTF is going on, why are they going to jail for so long? Or why are they even going to jail? Sentencing guidelines are baffling and in need of an update.

They effectively stole about £3mil

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Work Christmas do tonight at a Peaky Blinders theme pub in Manchester. For **** sake. 

Sadly nthing on at the Albert Hall next door tonight. As it happens my daughter is on her works night out in Manchester tonight

10 minutes ago, bickster said:

Sadly nthing on at the Albert Hall next door tonight. As it happens my daughter is on her works night out in Manchester tonight

I genuinely looked to see if there was any gigs I could slope off to. Nothing so I will be making my own fun. 

5 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

But they found it didn’t they?

What you have to remember, is everything belongs to the Queen.

That money, that could have bought some niiiice things for Liz or helped out with her boy’s retirement.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, chrisp65 said:

What you have to remember, is everything belongs to the Queen.

That money, that could have bought some niiiice things for Liz or helped out with her boy’s retirement.

What’s the effing point in metal detecting if you can’t benefit from finding something!?!

Bought one for my nephew recently thinking it might pay off long term....can’t even get a refund now cos he’s scratched it to shit the thoughtless little twonk.

Edited by bannedfromHandV
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

What’s the effing point in metal detecting if you can’t benefit from finding something!?!

Bought one for my nephew recently thinking it might pay off long term....can’t even get a refund now cos he’s scratched it to shit the thoughtless little twonk.

She’s less interested in 50p’s and coat hangers, he can keep those.

It’s stuff of value she wants. 

And the fresh reviving blood of children, obviously.

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Are you sure? I’ve been to naked speed dating in Balham tonight and one girl looked scarily like your avatar...

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I think it goes like this. If it’s deemed to be of value “to the nation” they give you a reward for finding it. I’ve got a feeling it’s about half the value but don’t quote me. They’ve essentially denied a museum a prize exhibit

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

I genuinely looked to see if there was any gigs I could slope off to. Nothing so I will be making my own fun. 

nicholson-wank-gif.614743

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, bickster said:

I think it goes like this. If it’s deemed to be of value “to the nation” they give you a reward for finding it. I’ve got a feeling it’s about half the value but don’t quote me. They’ve essentially denied a museum a prize exhibit

Well......I don't see museum staff out there doing metal detectoring.......seems super unfair to me.

What happens if you find something buried in your own back garden?

12 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Well......I don't see museum staff out there doing metal detectoring.......seems super unfair to me.

What happens if you find something buried in your own back garden?

News: its not your back garden. It’s the Queen’s. You have the freehold, the Crown has the superior claim on all land. All of it, including your garden.

Â