Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

I just hate how my body can't handle beer. Feels like I need a piss for every pint. Coffee no problem. Two beers and I spending half the night taking a piss. 

Worst bit is if I grab some beers at the pub after being at the gym. The water drunk pre, during and post workout, the coffee and shakes. Then add a few beers. I could fill an olympic pool by myself over an evening. 

3 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I just hate how my body can't handle beer. Feels like I need a piss for every pint. Coffee no problem. Two beers and I spending half the night taking a piss. 

Worst bit is if I grab some beers at the pub after being at the gym. The water drunk pre, during and post workout, the coffee and shakes. Then add a few beers. I could fill an olympic pool by myself over an evening. 

Just wait until you get older, even the coffee will get to you

Just now, bickster said:

Just wait until you get older, even the coffee will get to you

Heh. It's absolutely nuts though. I had 4 beers at the pub yesterday 3 x 0,33 l and 1 0,5 l. It was post workout, but still I had to take a leak 5 times in 3 hours. 

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Heh. It's absolutely nuts though. I had 4 beers at the pub yesterday 3 x 0,33 l and 1 0,5 l. It was post workout, but still I had to take a leak 5 times in 3 hours. 

Thats 3 pints, usually about my limit before I need a piss on a good day... but once you crack the seal, thts it, constant visits to the bathroom

• Like 2

Back at work tomorrow after a coupe of weeks off. I'm dreading it.

I know it won't be as bad as I expect but its just demoralising to be back there. 

58 minutes ago, Xela said:

I know it won't be as bad as I expect but its just demoralising to be back there. 

I remember that feeling so well. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Xela said:

I don’t mind the backlog of work, but the bastards who basically left tasks they could and should have done until you got back. Drives me mad.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

I drink my coffee like I like my men, extremely strong and black HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I won't mention penis size though, because I know that is very racist (God bless VT and it's educational value). 

Only messing. 

Yes @Genie coffee makes me poop, and if I mix a cup of black coffee and orange juice, it's almost instantaneous, like coke and mentos. 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I drink my coffee like I like my men, extremely strong and black HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I won't mention penis size though, because I know that is very racist (God bless VT and it's educational value). 

Only messing. 

Yes @Genie coffee makes me poop, and if I mix a cup of black coffee and orange juice, it's almost instantaneous, like coke and mentos. 

You reminded me of a great post I saw online once.

ZEXBQll.jpg

37 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

if I mix a cup of black coffee and orange juice, it's almost instantaneous, like coke and mentos. 

Why, in the name of all that's holy, would you mix coffee and orange juice??? 

2 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

Why, in the name of all that's holy, would you mix coffee and orange juice??? 

52 minutes ago, LAPAL_FAN said:

Edited by Ingram85
  • Haha 4

16 hours ago, Xela said:

All the lads in the office will have missed you, even in a ghey way.

Also, they get to carry on taking the piss out of you !

#bantzzz

• Like 1

Â