Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

This doesn't really directly bother me, but I feel for those who it does piss off, my opponents, which is what really does piss me off.

I'm on court to be a cold blooded killer executing against those trying to stop me from every angle. Not empathising because someone can't keep it honest.

In one of the basketball teams I play in for fun, we've got a diver. A Sergio Busquets on the floor holding your face bad diver.

It's so theatrical and he is so adamant that he was fouled, it's kind of embarrassing because he gets all indignant momentarily so the ref thinks it's genuine.

He doesn't really speak English at all, add to that the unwillingness to concede he could play the game a bit more in the spirit of good sportsmanship.

It's just domestic basketball at the end of the day, I should be enjoying it and having a laugh at how silly he is, but it actually irks me.

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

The way Netflix starts showing a clip of a program before you select it.  

I don’t think I’ll ever forget that his name is Billy Kimber and he runs the races! 

Yes, and BBC iPlayer starting Peaky Blinders automatically when you've finished watching something.

On 06/11/2019 at 20:48, A'Villan said:

Bit random but, you came to mind the other day and I wasn't even on VT or a computer.

I think I was reflecting on something you'd offered some advice to me about. Which lead me to recall some of your other posts.

You've got a good humour about you.

Ahh shucks. Thanks.

(P.S DM for nudes x x x) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

Ahh shucks. Thanks.

(P.S DM for nudes x x x) 

Only if they're Fearne Cotton (it was you that did her wasn't it?)

I'm watching Micah Richards on a show called 1 to 11 where ex pros pick their favorite team.

He's waxing lyrical about how professional Lescott was even during Villa's relegation season. I'm about to throw my bottle of cider at the TV.

clearing in the woods.

Edited by TheAuthority
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

I'm watching Micah Richards on a show called 1 to 11 where ex pros pick their favorite team.

He's waxing lyrical about how professional Lescott was even during Villa's relegation season. I'm about to throw my bottle of cider at the TV.

clearing in the woods.

Says a lot about Micah. If you’re good on the bench press then you’re a good pro. 

• Like 1

A commonly posted complaint in hear has been former Villa players not being attributed to us. Like "Former Stoke and Liverpool striker Peter Crouch".

it's never bothered me at all, but I thought this was hilarious:

Chris Sutton

Former Aston Villa striker on BBC Radio 5 Live

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Grace Dent.

I hate her.

I hate the affected mannerisms, channeling a 40s high society belle when she's anything but. The walk, the style, the attitude, it's faux in the extreme and spectacularly aggravating.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Grace Dent.

I hate her.

I hate the affected mannerisms, channeling a 40s high society belle when she's anything but. The walk, the style, the attitude, it's faux in the extreme and spectacularly aggravating.

Had to me. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Had to me. 

She's become a critic judge on MasterChef, and she's **** irritating. She used to be a TV critic I think and once she got into the 'respected' restaurant critic job she seemed to decide to pointedly try to reinvent herself as some classy snob when she's just a woman from Oop Norf.

• Like 2

Guy from US with no rep buys something off me on eBay. I didn't really want to ship outside the UK ideally but forgot to add that. So that's the money earned chopped into. But moreover, no rep... I hope he doesn't pay, I hope he doesn't pay...

21 minutes ago, Chindie said:

She's become a critic judge on MasterChef, and she's **** irritating. She used to be a TV critic I think and once she got into the 'respected' restaurant critic job she seemed to decide to pointedly try to reinvent herself as some classy snob when she's just a woman from Oop Norf.

I don't watch any of that stuff. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Critics in general piss me off.  What is it that actually qualifies people to review music, films, dinner or whatever?  Pretentious bell ends, all of them.

Â