Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

11 minutes ago, bickster said:

IS. IT. SHITE

Its for throbbers to tell us they had sex once or throbbers parents to tell us their kids managed to have sex despite their upbringing.

EDIT: They make me want to rear end them just for the hell of it (obviuously I wouldn't)

I scrolled down just past the username and didnt know who posted this but as soon as I had read the post I knew it was you Bicks 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bickster said:

IS. IT. SHITE

Its for throbbers to tell us they had sex once or throbbers parents to tell us their kids managed to have sex despite their upbringing.

EDIT: They make me want to rear end them just for the hell of it (obviuously I wouldn't)

s-l300.jpg

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

It's for emergency services to prioritise *if* there is an accident you melon.. 😒

I am still on a like boycott due to the disparaging Telford comments, therefore in absence of a like, a stern nod in agreement. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

Caution: Show dogs in transit.

This one always baffles me. How am I supposed to show dogs in transit? Should I do a drawing, or mime it? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Mic09 said:

Ok, I take your point, it might be helpful in some cases.

I also don't think you can see a sticker from 20m away, and when emergency services get there they asses the situation and help those in biggest need - just because you are a child does not mean you will be prioritised right away. Also, they are mostly put on windows which often go in a collision which kind of defeats the point. 

From my experience, it's not used as a tool to assist in case of emergency, it is used alongside the hello kitty window shields in a car driven by a 4/10 21 year old from Coventry. Those same people like to bombard the social media with the picture of their baby.

I guess that's what pisses me off that shouldn't.

@lapal_fan gonna bust yoa ass. Don't even need to read on. 

41 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

This one always baffles me. How am I supposed to show dogs in transit? Should I do a drawing, or mime it? 

Hahaha old man alert.   Take a selfie with them. Duhh! 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, bickster said:

IS. IT. SHITE

image.png.19b57de7bb43c8f12e47c799426c6b72.png

These stickers are on the back of a lot of cars by me.

Bonus point if you can tell me what it is.  I originally thought everyone had Alien / Deformed babies on board you see.

Edited by Amsterdam_Neil_D

18 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Bonus point if you can tell me what it is.  I originally thought everyone had Alien / Deformed babies on board you see.

I know but I had to cheat

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Isn't it the Nürburgring race course or another one, which I assume no one who actually has the sticker has driven on or could locate? The only point to them is to help others identify moronic drivers. 

A while ago, I use to drive past a car which had a sticker of "move over" spelt backwards on its front bumper. I think it was parked at one of the DSS hotels which says it all... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Zandvoort.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Bon Scott

Â