Jump to content
AVFCforever1991

Things that piss you off that shouldn't

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Ingram85 said:

Capital N in no, not enough stars to spell f***king, no full stop at the end of any of the sentences.

😁

Yes, correct I was rage typing. :mrgreen:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/08/2019 at 09:17, bickster said:

The device has been removed from the "Pub Name" in -> "Suburb" (they missed this bit out). The pub name is very common and we have three by the same name in the network. So I was clueless as to which one

It's just a sign that you need to grab The Bull by the Horns and not try to Red Lion incomplete data.

Cheers!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a nice few days in Milan but then on the flight back about half the plane was full of Wolves fans coming back from the Torino game.  Most of them had clearly not changed their clothes or showered though I'm not sure if that's down to general habit and lack of hygiene or they travelled without luggage  Could have done without it though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I despise living in a flat on days like this :(

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Xela said:

I despise living in a flat on days like this :(

 

Yeah, our garden comes into its own on a hot day. Out there with a cold beer right now.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Yeah, our garden comes into its own on a hot day. Out there with a cold beer right now.

Yep me too. I don't intend to move either 😁

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Siblings.... don’t see them for months at a time but when I see my sister, I can barely get a sentence out of her. 

 

 

Edited by theboyangel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, theboyangel said:

Siblings.... don’t see them for months at a time but when I see my sister, I can barely get a sentence out of her. 

You need to improve your bantz mate ;)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My own fault I know...

Had a Maccy D's at lunch... I was out and about, hungry and it was convenient. Food was ok but 6 hours later i'm smacking my lips like a meth addict. How much salt do they put in their food? Constantly thirsty since I ate it... had loads of water/squash since and still feels as though i've had a mouthful of sand and gravel. 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, just moved back in to the house, been out the garden having a Chinese takeaway and watching the birds drift away and the bats start their aerobatics.

Hey but its not all fun. I had to fish a load of dropped apples out of the pond.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Siblings.... don’t see them for months at a time but when I see my sister, I can barely get a sentence out of her. 

 

 

Me and my brother are in our 40's but when we see each other it's like we are 12 again.

We just take the mick constantly.  Proper funny.  Any slight mistake or pause or drop something,  anything really i will get something like "look at him the dementia riddled t**t".  My mom and dad love it as well,  my mom's good for the "one of them was adopted and we found the other one lines as well"😃.  Like old times.  I don't think we will ever grow up when we are together, It would have happened by now.  I only see my family once or twice a year so I suppose we need it too count.

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Me and my brother are in our 40's but when we see each other it's like we are 12 again.

We just take the mick constantly.  Proper funny.  Any slight mistake or pause or drop something,  anything really i will get something like "look at him the dementia riddled t**t".  My mom and dad love it as well,  my mom's good for the "one of them was adopted and we found the other one lines as well"😃.  Like old times.  I don't think we will ever grow up when we are together, It would have happened by now.  I only see my family once or twice a year so I suppose we need it too count.

 

You're very fortunate. 

admittedly we're both busy, have a lot going on and live 200 miles apart so only see each other maybe 2-3 times a year. 

there's just no engaging her in conversation at all during our family get togethers. It's fine with my niece and brother in law but brick wall from her. 

I've been living/working away from my own family since May on a difficult job, but not one utterance of how we were doing etc. 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

You're very fortunate. 

admittedly we're both busy, have a lot going on and live 200 miles apart so only see each other maybe 2-3 times a year. 

there's just no engaging her in conversation at all during our family get togethers. It's fine with my niece and brother in law but brick wall from her. 

I've been living/working away from my own family since May on a difficult job, but not one utterance of how we were doing etc. 

 

That's a but rubbish for you to be fair.  I think about it like this (which is a bit odd I know),  I might only see my family / Brother 30 or 40 more times in my life if I am lucky,  due to age and location primarily but also that's how life goes.  You don't know how many times there are so.  Get her on her own and tell her what you think,  you only get one chance so she might as well tell you whats what.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

That's a but rubbish for you to be fair.  I think about it like this (which is a bit odd I know),  I might only see my family / Brother 30 or 40 more times in my life if I am lucky,  due to age and location primarily but also that's how life goes.  You don't know how many times there are so.  Get her on her own and tell her what you think,  you only get one chance so she might as well tell you whats what.

Totally agree and Have tried in the past but it never changes.

It’s civil but that’s about it! 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

and pulled a Steven Gerrard

Tripped over and spoiled the night for everyone ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Xela said:

I despise living in a flat on days like this :(

 

Are you still banned from sutton park cos of your "unfortunate" incident with that jack russell in the bushes ? ;)

Edited by mottaloo
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

Are you still banned from sutton park cos of your "unfortunate" incident with that jack russell in the bushes ? ;)

I still maintain the dog started it

#metoo

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


×
×
  • Create New...
Â