Jump to content
AVFCforever1991

Things that piss you off that shouldn't

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, BOF said:

I think most parts of the interior were 'detachable' :)  And most parts of the exterior once you went through a puddle.

Talking of detachable...

I did once have access to a Bedford Crew Bus that had the best unintentional detachable feature ever. A detachable gear stick. Put it in neutral and take the stick out. Rob that now ye f**kers! Left that van in all manner of places I'd never normally leave a vehicle. It also seemed to have something of a Formula 1 engine under the hood. I once did Brum to Liverpool in an hour in that (yadda yadda I know its 100 miles), this was in the '80s I didn't care

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been in a car with @Paddywhack hundreds of times, and I've only feared for my life in 47.6% of those journey's but it saves me petrol, so you know, swings and roundabouts innit. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, snowychap said:

Fleabag? Cuckoo?

I've been called worse :) 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

That's an oxymoron.

If I was having sex with it, I wasn't neglecting it was I?

I once had sex with a Princess............... Burnt my balls on the exhaust. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The utter ****wit who was driving behind me on the A41 for miles, practically taking up residence in the boot of my car.

Constantly edging out to try and overtake me, seeing that there’s on coming traffic and that we’re both stuck behind half a dozen cars and they’re stuck behind a tractor. Hence why we’re going 20mph below the speed limit, you ****ing dolt. But no, half a mile later, check again to see if you can overtake...

Hope you got home safely, Representative for Wellingborough.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Xela said:

Driving home on the A41 and got stuck behind some melt who must have been out on a day trip. It was like being behind Mr Magoo auditioning for Driving Miss Daisy. Put your foot down you clown!

Don't these people know I have places to be and people to see. 

I knew that joke was on the way, just unsure who would do the necessary :thumb:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shropshire Lad said:

I knew that joke was on the way, just unsure who would do the necessary :thumb:

I'm nothing if not extremely predictable :cheers:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was on a root to football last knight and their was a van driver driving like a mad man.  Mega close to the car in frunt, weeving like a person in the oldun daze that made close on a weeving machine.

So I took a foto of his van which had phone numbers and logos..  and i called his companie this morning and grassed him up.

I felt really good.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I was on a root to football last knight and their was a van driver driving like a mad man.  Mega close to the car in frunt, weeving like a person in the oldun daze that made close on a weeving machine.

So I took a foto of his van which had phone numbers and logos..  and i called his companie this morning and grassed him up.

I felt really good.

II work for the company,I politely replied that we take these complaints very seriously and would thoroughly investiagte this whilst advising you in future to contact the Police if you thought a motoring law had been broken. We investigated your complaint as far as far and wide as we could, which in this instance was the waste paper receptacle beneath my desk 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

I was on a root to football last knight and their was a van driver driving like a mad man.  Mega close to the car in frunt, weeving like a person in the oldun daze that made close on a weeving machine.

So I took a foto of his van which had phone numbers and logos..  and i called his companie this morning and grassed him up.

I felt really good.

II work for the company, I politely replied that we take these complaints very seriously and would thoroughly investigate this, whilst advising you in future to contact the Police if you thought a motoring law had been broken. We investigated your complaint as far and wide as we could, which in this instance was the waste paper receptacle beneath my desk 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Xela said:
11 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

I knew that joke was on the way, just unsure who would do the necessary :thumb:

I'm nothing if not extremely predictable :cheers:

Yeah,  but they are really really funny & make me laugh out loud and are in some respects the oil in the VT engine,  that and nearly everyone having Bad Aids at some point. 😃.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Yeah,  but they are really really funny & make me laugh out loud and are in some respects the oil in the VT engine,  that and nearly everyone having Bad Aids at some point. 😃.

Agree with this. Make me literally laugh out loud. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boilers got a leak somewhere, pressure has dropped and theres a patch above the lounge door. It's on its last legs anyway but it's such a pain in the arse. Just the whole rigmarole of a wasted few days off work while I ring around and get it sorted. Ugh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Boilers got a leak somewhere, pressure has dropped and theres a patch above the lounge door. It's on its last legs anyway but it's such a pain in the arse. Just the whole rigmarole of a wasted few days off work while I ring around and get it sorted. Ugh. 

Lucky its summer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bickster said:

Lucky its summer

Very true. It'll get sorted, just annoying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Xela said:

I'm nothing if not extremely predictable :cheers:

I knew you'd say that.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Boilers got a leak somewhere, pressure has dropped and theres a patch above the lounge door. It's on its last legs anyway but it's such a pain in the arse. Just the whole rigmarole of a wasted few days off work while I ring around and get it sorted. Ugh. 

Use RatedPeople and then they'll contact you with quotes.  Saves you ages and you can read their reviews before you hire them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A job has just come across my desk for a house by the name of The Vickerage

C'mon, just No, you can't be that f**ing thick

I want to mildly electrocute these people every time they do it, raising the voltage for each error

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bickster said:

A job has just come across my desk for a house by the name of The Vickerage

C'mon, just No, you can't be that f**ing thick

I want to mildly electrocute these people every time they do it, raising the voltage for each error

Capital N in no, not enough stars to spell f***king, no full stop at the end of any of the sentences.

😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...
Â