Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

10 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

I was on a root to football last knight and their was a van driver driving like a mad man.  Mega close to the car in frunt, weeving like a person in the oldun daze that made close on a weeving machine.

So I took a foto of his van which had phone numbers and logos..  and i called his companie this morning and grassed him up.

I felt really good.

II work for the company, I politely replied that we take these complaints very seriously and would thoroughly investigate this, whilst advising you in future to contact the Police if you thought a motoring law had been broken. We investigated your complaint as far and wide as we could, which in this instance was the waste paper receptacle beneath my desk 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Xela said:
11 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

I knew that joke was on the way, just unsure who would do the necessary :thumb:

I'm nothing if not extremely predictable :cheers:

Yeah,  but they are really really funny & make me laugh out loud and are in some respects the oil in the VT engine,  that and nearly everyone having Bad Aids at some point. 😃.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Yeah,  but they are really really funny & make me laugh out loud and are in some respects the oil in the VT engine,  that and nearly everyone having Bad Aids at some point. 😃.

Agree with this. Make me literally laugh out loud. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Boilers got a leak somewhere, pressure has dropped and theres a patch above the lounge door. It's on its last legs anyway but it's such a pain in the arse. Just the whole rigmarole of a wasted few days off work while I ring around and get it sorted. Ugh. 

4 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Boilers got a leak somewhere, pressure has dropped and theres a patch above the lounge door. It's on its last legs anyway but it's such a pain in the arse. Just the whole rigmarole of a wasted few days off work while I ring around and get it sorted. Ugh. 

Lucky its summer

44 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Use RatedPeople and then they'll contact you with quotes.  Saves you ages and you can read their reviews before you hire them.

A job has just come across my desk for a house by the name of The Vickerage

C'mon, just No, you can't be that f**ing thick

I want to mildly electrocute these people every time they do it, raising the voltage for each error

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

A job has just come across my desk for a house by the name of The Vickerage

C'mon, just No, you can't be that f**ing thick

I want to mildly electrocute these people every time they do it, raising the voltage for each error

Capital N in no, not enough stars to spell f***king, no full stop at the end of any of the sentences.

😁

On 20/08/2019 at 09:17, bickster said:

The device has been removed from the "Pub Name" in -> "Suburb" (they missed this bit out). The pub name is very common and we have three by the same name in the network. So I was clueless as to which one

It's just a sign that you need to grab The Bull by the Horns and not try to Red Lion incomplete data.

Cheers!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Had a nice few days in Milan but then on the flight back about half the plane was full of Wolves fans coming back from the Torino game.  Most of them had clearly not changed their clothes or showered though I'm not sure if that's down to general habit and lack of hygiene or they travelled without luggage  Could have done without it though.

36 minutes ago, Xela said:

I despise living in a flat on days like this :(

Yeah, our garden comes into its own on a hot day. Out there with a cold beer right now.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, theboyangel said:

Siblings.... don’t see them for months at a time but when I see my sister, I can barely get a sentence out of her. 

You need to improve your bantz mate ;)

• Haha 1

My own fault I know...

Had a Maccy D's at lunch... I was out and about, hungry and it was convenient. Food was ok but 6 hours later i'm smacking my lips like a meth addict. How much salt do they put in their food? Constantly thirsty since I ate it... had loads of water/squash since and still feels as though i've had a mouthful of sand and gravel. 

• Like 2

Yep, just moved back in to the house, been out the garden having a Chinese takeaway and watching the birds drift away and the bats start their aerobatics.

Hey but its not all fun. I had to fish a load of dropped apples out of the pond.

• Like 1

Â