Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

1 minute ago, Paddywhack said:

The head gasket went and I was told the price to repair it was more than the car was worth, it was a 2007 corsa.

If the head gasket goes after 90K that car has been abused and neglected

4 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

That's an oxymoron.

If I was having sex with it, I wasn't neglecting it was I?

"Violating" instead of "having sex with",  but if combined with just taping it on the roof afterwards, instead of checking the water levels would be neglect.

Not sure if that helps or muddies the water somewhat ?

Edited by Amsterdam_Neil_D

4 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

"Violating" instead of "having sex with",  but if combined with just taping it on the roof afterwards, instead of checking the water levels would be neglect.

Not sure if that helps or muddies the water somewhat ?

Hmm, after a quick google, I think I've misunderstood 'service your car regularly'.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

image.jpeg.7c526c91dd7d686c5320bdd5afbb9a11.jpeg

Without the slight flare on the 20 inch capable wheel arches,  it wouldn't be as good.

Britain's answer to the hatchback boom.  Design a hatchback but give it a saloon boot, thereby removing the convenience and main selling point of a hatchback, and it's more aerodynamic in reverse, and has a hilarious turning 'circle'.  I love them precisely because they're so monumentally shit in every possible way.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BOF said:

I love them precisely because they're so monumentally shit in every possible way.

C'mon, the detachable window winders were a great feature, i'm not sure why other manufacturers didn't incorporate this feature in all future designs

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bickster said:

C'mon, the detachable window winders were a great feature, i'm not sure why other manufacturers didn't incorporate this feature in all future designs

I think most parts of the interior were 'detachable' :)  And most parts of the exterior once you went through a puddle.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, BOF said:

I think most parts of the interior were 'detachable' :)  And most parts of the exterior once you went through a puddle.

Talking of detachable...

I did once have access to a Bedford Crew Bus that had the best unintentional detachable feature ever. A detachable gear stick. Put it in neutral and take the stick out. Rob that now ye f**kers! Left that van in all manner of places I'd never normally leave a vehicle. It also seemed to have something of a Formula 1 engine under the hood. I once did Brum to Liverpool in an hour in that (yadda yadda I know its 100 miles), this was in the '80s I didn't care

7 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

That's an oxymoron.

If I was having sex with it, I wasn't neglecting it was I?

I once had sex with a Princess............... Burnt my balls on the exhaust. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

The utter ****wit who was driving behind me on the A41 for miles, practically taking up residence in the boot of my car.

Constantly edging out to try and overtake me, seeing that there’s on coming traffic and that we’re both stuck behind half a dozen cars and they’re stuck behind a tractor. Hence why we’re going 20mph below the speed limit, you ****ing dolt. But no, half a mile later, check again to see if you can overtake...

Hope you got home safely, Representative for Wellingborough.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Xela said:

Driving home on the A41 and got stuck behind some melt who must have been out on a day trip. It was like being behind Mr Magoo auditioning for Driving Miss Daisy. Put your foot down you clown!

Don't these people know I have places to be and people to see. 

I knew that joke was on the way, just unsure who would do the necessary :thumb:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Shropshire Lad said:

I knew that joke was on the way, just unsure who would do the necessary :thumb:

I'm nothing if not extremely predictable :cheers:

• Like 1

I was on a root to football last knight and their was a van driver driving like a mad man.  Mega close to the car in frunt, weeving like a person in the oldun daze that made close on a weeving machine.

So I took a foto of his van which had phone numbers and logos..  and i called his companie this morning and grassed him up.

I felt really good.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I was on a root to football last knight and their was a van driver driving like a mad man.  Mega close to the car in frunt, weeving like a person in the oldun daze that made close on a weeving machine.

So I took a foto of his van which had phone numbers and logos..  and i called his companie this morning and grassed him up.

I felt really good.

II work for the company,I politely replied that we take these complaints very seriously and would thoroughly investiagte this whilst advising you in future to contact the Police if you thought a motoring law had been broken. We investigated your complaint as far as far and wide as we could, which in this instance was the waste paper receptacle beneath my desk 

Â