Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Just now, Xann said:

You going to get one and help them out? :D

Like hell, NO stopped being relevant decades ago. I have everything of theirs I want which is the first three albums, after that i wasmn't particularly interested

Just now, lapal_fan said:

Do what you want, as long as you're happy, **** everyone else :) 

Exactly.

I have a Nirvana t shirt that I primarily bought because it looked good.

Nirvana are ok. I like some of their songs. I wouldn't do very well if someone asked me any questions about them or any albums other than "Nevermind".

But if someone had an issue with me wearing their shirt my attitude would be exactly what you put above. **** 'em :) 

Just now, Stevo985 said:

Exactly.

I have a Nirvana t shirt that I primarily bought because it looked good.

Nirvana are ok. I like some of their songs. I wouldn't do very well if someone asked me any questions about them or any albums other than "Nevermind".

But if someone had an issue with me wearing their shirt my attitude would be exactly what you put above. **** 'em :) 

I have t-shirts with random years on them when I wasn't even alive, with places I've never been to.

San Fran - 1961 for example. 

Tinky Winky Haters Gonna Hate GIF - TinkyWinky HatersGonnaHate Teletubbies GIFs

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't care if people wear band t shirts, just because they happen to like the design, in the same way I wouldn't care if people wear Mickey Mouse sweaters even if they weren't fans of Mickey Mouse or watched any of his cartoons. It makes more sense to wear a band t shirt if you like the design but not particuarly the band, than it does if you just happen to like the band, but not particuarly the design of the shirt.

11 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

I will take my post to the relationship thread as you words removed are too focused on band t-shirts :D

Yep,  good idea,  you make a start in the relationship thread & we will all meet you there in 5 minutes.  Deal ?

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Do people really care if someone's wearing a band t shirt just because it looks good?

If so, why?

I think you've entirely missed the point of the post, it isn't about people wearing apparel emblazoned with designs by a band they don't actually like

It's about the sell out nature of the bands themselves, in this instance, The Sex Pistols, New Order and The Libertines

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

me being his Best Man.

Why would you want this utterly thankless task

1 hour ago, Genie said:

I think you've dodged a bullet. Enjoy the day, get drunk. Let this other guy do all the faffing and running around.

This is mos def the right answer

• Like 1

Â