theunderstudy

Things that piss you off that shouldn't

you know those highlight videos that people make of players? The ones in the transfers thread?

I don't want to watch one goal from 7 different angles and 12 replays. Show a goal, move on to the next one.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

you know those highlight videos that people make of players? The ones in the transfers thread?

I don't want to watch one goal from 7 different angles and 12 replays. Show a goal, move on to the next one.

Why do all Youtube videos of footballers contain the most annoying and shite music known to man or beast. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Xela said:

Why do all Youtube videos of footballers contain the most annoying and shite music known to man or beast. 

Oasis? 

Edited by Seat68
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

18 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

I haven't raised a request in weeks, I have no idea what case this is, and I am pretty sure whatever I did request hasn't been resolved as I haven't seen a member of IT in months, but I am past caring now, but I thank you for the closure though, much appreciated.

Ha I got one of those the other day

An IT guy messaged me on the internal IM thingamajig

"Hi, can you confirm if request #1987987393876378647864876497393 is closed?"

"I don't know what that is. Could you tell me what it was for?"

"I don't have the details. It's been open for a while so I'm just checking if it's done"

"I don't remember raising it"

"Ok well sounds like it's done so I'll close it"

"Erm.. ok. Thanks, I think?"

17 hours ago, Xela said:

Because most people have annoying and shite taste in music.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Mic09 said:

..but if we did than the Tonev video would have been 8 seconds long. 4 minutes of 3 goals. It was glorious.

Seeing women in the office in the summer wearing those really lightweight baggy flowery loose trousery type things. They look so bloody comfortable. Unflattering but comfortable.

It's bullshit.

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Seeing women in the office in the summer wearing those really lightweight baggy flowery loose trousery type things. They look so bloody comfortable. Unflattering but comfortable.

It's bullshit.

It's 2019 Rodders.  Wear what you like.  Knock yourself out.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

It's bullshit.

Just identify yourself as genderfluid and wear some yourself. 

21 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

It's bullshit.

its usually accustomed by them moaning about the air con and how cold it is

me in chinos and having a crotch area like a proving oven suggests otherwise

I think its been 30 degrees 4 out of the last 7 days here, its too much, especially for walking and then the walk / metro home, bring back the snow

Edited by villa4europe

When some dipshit sends an email to tens of thousands of employees of a global company advertising a great deal, but then closer inspection reveals it's only available for a few people working on one particular team in London. 

53 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

When some dipshit sends an email to tens of thousands of employees of a global company advertising a great deal, but then closer inspection reveals it's only available for a few people working on one particular team in London. 

Have you tried replying to all? :trollface:

Days. What I mean is...

#NationalFishandChipsDay

#WorldFoodSafetyDay

(both today)

#WorldGinDay 

(tommorrow)

• Like 1

I started my university degree last July, my enrollment was processed two weeks ago.

I have to do placement in order to complete assessments and ultimately, my degree.

Allocated time for placement is after the due date for mentioned assessments.

Sort your sh** out! And it's not like they are offering leniency for my end of responsibilities.

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

its usually accustomed by them moaning about the air con and how cold it is

me in chinos and having a crotch area like a proving oven suggests otherwise

I think its been 30 degrees 4 out of the last 7 days here, its too much, especially for walking and then the walk / metro home, bring back the snow

"Anyone else cold in here?"

"No Carol, its probably because you have turned up to the office in flip flops, culottes and a ****' vest"

• Like 2

4 hours ago, bickster said:

Days. What I mean is...

#NationalFishandChipsDay

#WorldFoodSafetyDay

(both today)

#WorldGinDay 

(tommorrow)

Steak and BJ day is on my birthday. We will keep that as is, thank you very much

Edited by Tegis
spell crap stupid dumb beer
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Xela said:

"Anyone else cold in here?"

"No Carol, its probably because you have turned up to the office in flip flops, culottes and a ****' vest"

We've got a telop like that on nights, complains she's cold every single night. She's only worked for uis for the best part of 8 years. The temperature of the aircon has ben the same standard 22 degrees the whole time. She wears really thin clothes and sits under the aircon vent, it's her choice what she wears and where she sits

5 hours ago, Tegis said:

Steak and BJ day is on my birthday. We will keep that as is, thank you very much

An acquaintance of mine posted a to-do list for his day on my friend's (and his new girlfriend's) facebook page. It read:

• Steak
  • Blowjob

The reception from the males in her family was exceptional. I can only imagine the vibes when he met them all for the first time!

Â