Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

It’s a pool day today, kids really enjoying it. Epcot tomorrow. I’m expecting Epcot to be quieter as there didn’t seem to be many people getting the tram there the other day.

I think it’ll be a few degrees cooler too which will help I think.

On 22/02/2019 at 11:50, Rugeley Villa said:

The amount of people growing beards, but shit beards. If you can’t grow a proper beard, then don’t grow one at all. It looks shit. 

IMG_20190223_160944.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I’ve caught a bit of the snooker shoot out tournament and the concept is decent. 10 minutes at the table, with 15 seconds (then dropped to 10) to play a shot. Whoever has the most points at the end of 10 mins progresses.

however, the audience is full of drunken tw@ts who think they’re funny... it’s worse than a darts crowd for buffoonery and puts me off watching it. 

4 hours ago, Davkaus said:

The stupid, out of touch old men that have made it close to impossible to enjoy the sport they're meant to promote, if you can't make  it to the game.

Someone in China or India can watch every single game for pence per month, but here in England you can pay out the arse for a subscription to a small number of games that might  show the team you want to see once or twice, if you're lucky.  What a bunch of arseholes. 

Agreed. When you actually sit and think about it, it is ludicrous. You can barely (legally) see footage of your own club at all nowadays unless you pay through the nose and like you say, you get the goals (not live of course) and some highlights every now and again. 

13 hours ago, theboyangel said:

however, the audience is full of drunken tw@ts who think they’re funny... it’s worse than a darts crowd for buffoonery and puts me off watching it. 

Darts crowds generally contain the worst type of people I can imagine... if this is worse then i dread to think what's its like! 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, bickster said:

You reminded me of people who say lend when they mean borrow

I hear you, brother.  It's cringe.  Like you, I'm a stickler for correct usage, such as "Lend me your ear and I'll sing you a tune" 😉

Went to Epcot today, they had a running event on and several roads on the approach were closed. Took an hour and 15 to do the final 1-2 miles.

Once in it was slightly better actually. It was “busy” rather than “f**king rammed” so got on a few rides.

Kids loved Soarin’ and Test Track.

• Like 1

On ‎22‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 17:04, Xela said:

I went as a kid and absolutely loved it. I always wondered what it would be like now! 

I went to Disney World in 1982. There was a roller coaster and a hot dog stand, I think.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Genie said:

Went to Epcot today, they had a running event on and several roads on the approach were closed. Took an hour and 15 to do the final 1-2 miles.

Once in it was slightly better actually. It was “busy” rather than “f**king rammed” so got on a few rides.

Kids loved Soarin’ and Test Track.

I wasn't a fan of Epcot when I went as a kid. Seemed a bit too much like learning!

Do they still have Splash Mountain and Space Mountain at Magic Kingdom?

I mentioned a while ago that I've developed a really bad habit of meeting people with names that are in songs and singing them aloud without realising I'm doing it.  Had a bad one today, I just burst out 'Pictures of Lily!' from The Who song really loudly as there is a new girl called Lily at work.  The look she gave me, **** hell.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â