Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Theres an article on the express website about shamima begum, in it is the view of Gemma Collins on the subject. 

Honestly expecting tomorrow for the express to show the views on it from wolf from gladiators

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, mjmooney said:

The increasing use of the word 'infamous', when the writer means 'famous'. 

No, I'm pretty sure that should piss you off :)

• Thanks 1

This is hardly a new or original rant but.....karen danczuk and her vacuous postings on Instagram (and Twitter i presume - she's blocked me !). Things like posting a pic of her in a skimpy top, nips poking out and she sighs that it sucks being single. Or a pic of her in the bath, boobs half covered in soapy bubbles declaring how much she loves a soak in the tub; not forgetting how surprised a lot of people are to discover she's intelligent when meeting her (#boobsandbrains).

Obviously it's all done for reaction and boy, her followers don't let her down with their creepy declarations of undying love for her. Totally pathetic on both sides.

I know she's one of many who pimp themselves out for attention but she (and they) really get on my (natural) tits !

Screenshot_20190220-103211_Instagram.jpg

Edited by mottaloo

53 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

This is hardly a new or original rant but.....karen danczuk and her vacuous postings on Instagram (and Twitter i presume - she's blocked me !). Things like posting a pic of her in a skimpy top, nips poking out and she sighs that it sucks being single. Or a pic of her in the bath, boobs half covered in soapy bubbles declaring how much she loves a soak in the tub; not forgetting how surprised a lot of people are to discover she's intelligent when meeting her (#boobsandbrains).

Obviously it's all done for reaction and boy, her followers don't let her down with their creepy declarations of undying love for her. Totally pathetic on both sides.

I know she's one of many who pimp themselves out for attention but she (and they) really get on my (natural) tits !

Screenshot_20190220-103211_Instagram.jpg

Who??? 

Mooney.jpg

• Haha 1

She was married to MP Simon Danczuk and she also dabbled in local politics in Rochdale as a councillor ( a pisspoor one). She is known as the selfie queen. I'm sure the Mooney search engine has filled you in :)

It's just another instance of making stupid/untalented people famous i guess.

32 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

You know a lot about her for someone that hates her 😀

I follow her on social media and she barely posts anything to be fair and she is definitely 8/10 WB.

It doesn't take long to check out her story on say, wikipedia so i wouldn't say I'm an expert. It's just the narcissist attitude she projects coupled with the sheep-like, salivating comments she desperately wants and gets that annoys me, when it shouldn't hence me putting it in this thread.

22 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

It doesn't take long to check out her story on say, wikipedia so i wouldn't say I'm an expert. It's just the narcissist attitude she projects coupled with the sheep-like, salivating comments she desperately wants and gets that annoys me, when it shouldn't hence me putting it in this thread.

I totally agree with your sentiment but I would tend to aim that at Gemma Collins or someone from The Only Way is Made in Chelsea Shore. I'm not sure Karen has done enough to warrant like for like hatred as some of those idiots.

Oh don't get me started on those reality tv cretins ! They're a totally different level of annoyance !

I don't use the word 'hate' in respect of La Danczuk. That word (for me) is reserved for utterly nasty folk (nazis, racists, paedos etc)

2 hours ago, AVFCDAN said:

You know a lot about her for someone that hates her 😀

I follow her on social media and she barely posts anything to be fair and she is definitely 8/10 WB.

she's no Angie Varona in the social media stakes but yeah  she qualifies as a WBA5P

1 minute ago, stuart_75 said:

Top tip.

Dont follow these cretins on social media and all will be well with the world.

as eye candy some of them are worth looking at

the top tip is to not read or listen to anything they say ,

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mottaloo said:

I told you not to send her a cock pic! 

• Haha 3

Â